Abalonetti Bar and Grill 3rd Annual Fundraiser for Peace of Mind Dog Rescue Thursday, April 24th
Join Abalonetti Bar and Grill in Monterey for another great fundraiser for the Non-Profit Peace of Mind Dog Rescue
Abalonetti Bar and Grill 3rd Annual Fundraiser for
Peace of Mind Dog Rescue Thursday, April 24th
MONTEREY, CA Abalonetti Bar and Grill. located at 57 Fisherman’s Wharf in Monterey, will be holding its third annual fundraiser – the Spring Fling -- at Abalonetti Bar and Grill for Peace of Mind Dog Rescue.
Save the Date:
· Thursday, April 24th, 2014
· 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Food and Wine
· 6:30 p.m. Dog Contests
· Enjoy your choice of one of Abalonetti Bar and Grill famed Local Special Menu Items
· Sip award winning wines from Hahn Vineyards
· Cost is $40 per person includes choice of Local Special Menu Items and wine
· The Monterey County Herald Go! Editor Mac MacDonald will emcee the event!
· Two local dog champions will be judging the dog contest. There will be six prizes awarded:
· Best Trick
· Best Wiggle/Wag
· Biggest Dog
· Smallest Dog
· Mutttiest Dog
· Drawing tickets will also be available for $5 suggested donation per ticket or 6 for $25. Prizes to be announced.
· Reservations required. Call Peace of Mind Dog Rescue at (831) 718-9122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to save your space. Tickets will be available on line starting March 15 at www.peaceofminddogrescue.org
· Space is limited to 40 attendees. (dogs welcome).
Special thanks to our generous donors that have donated 100% of their services and product to make this event happen:
· Abalonetti Bar and Grill
· Hahn Wines
· AV Solutions
Background on Peace of Mind Dog Rescue:
Peace of Mind Dog Rescue (POMDR) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization founded in October 2009. We have a new mission statement. Change tl: Peace of Mind Dog Rescue is a resource and advocate for senior dogs and senior people on the Central Coast. We find loving homes for dogs whose guardians can no longer care for them and for senior dogs in shelters. POMDR is led by Executive Director/Co-