Leaders From Around The Globe Gather To Discuss Leadership and Innovation
More than 1500 people in business, media, entertainment, education, ministry, and government are expected to attend the 2014 Missions & Marketplace Conference hosted by entrepreneur and global ministry leader Dr. Bill Winston. The conference theme is Leading Through Innovation,and the meeting will be held at Living Word Christian Center in Forest Park, Illinois on March 26th-28th.
“In today’s challenging times, leaders must think differently, believe differently and act differently in order to lead their organizations, companies, ministries and communities to the next level of effectiveness and success. And innovation is the key,” said Dr. Winston
“Someone wrote that innovation is a new way of doing things that results in a positive change and makes life better. This 2014 conference is designed to challenge and provoke leaders and influencers from all spheres of society to think differently about their organizations so that they can lead their companies, churches, and communities to greater productivity, prosperity and social impact.
Dr. Winston’s line-up of conference speakers is impressive. Opening the evening session on Wednesday, March 26 are multi-billionaire oil tycoon and businesswoman Folorunso Alakija, named the richest woman in Nigeria by Forbes Magazine in November 2012, and Dr. Pat Francis, a multi-millionaire businesswoman, humanitarian, and visionary
Mrs. Alakija is the executive vice chairman of her family's oil exploration and production business, Famfa Oil Ltd, which owns 617,000 acres of an offshore, deep water oil field considered one of Nigeria's most prolific oil blocks. She is also the founder of The Rose of Sharon Foundation, a private, faith-based charitable organization that serves the needs of widows and orphans.
Other speakers include:
· Dr. Mark Barclay, widely respected pastor, ministry leader and authorwhose ministry’s influence is worldwide
· Lonnie Johnson,nuclear engineer, NASA rocket scientist, and inventor of the top-selling Super Soaker toy
· Phil Cooke, internationally known media and branding expert
· Michael Thompson,president and CEOof Fair Oaks Farms, LLC, state-of-the-
· Ken Brown, inspirational speaker, author, and entrepreneur
· Jarrod Davidoff, evangelist from South Africa who is using innovative ways to reach thousands of young people with the Gospel
· Dr. Michele Hoskins, entrepreneur and CEO of Michele Foods
· Dr. Dennis Kimbro, well-knownauthor and educator whose research documents how successful and wealthy people think differently, and
· Doug Spada, author of Monday Morning Atheist and the soon-to-be-released book, The Switch.
The conference offers daytime workshops on Thursday (3/27) and Friday (3/28) focusing on branding, leadership development, financial management, organizational strategy, social media marketing and much more.
For more information or to register for daytime workshops, visit MM.BILLWINSTON.ORG or call 866.816.4653. Evening sessions are free and open to the public. Doors open at 5:30PM.
Two related events at Living Word Christian Center prior to the 2014 Mission & Marketplace Conference:
· Career Fair Tuesday, March 25, 10AM–1PM
Who should attend?
Anyone seeking employment opportunity or desiring to change jobs.
Recruiters from varying size companies across a variety of industries will be onsite to conduct interviews and take resumes.
Event is FREE but registration is required. Please call 708.697.6200 for information
· Business Opportunity Expo Wednesday March 26, 10AM–1PM
Who should attend?
This is a business-to-
Contract vendors will be onsite to discuss procurement opportunities, business franchises, and access to capital with emerging and established entrepreneurs.
Event is FREE but registration is required. Please call 708.697.6234 for information.
Kim Clay, Director of Communications
Page Updated Last on: Mar 05, 2014