News By Tag
News By Place
TrackResults Honored by Perspective Magazine “Best Product Development” Award at GNEX 2014
According to founding partner, Sean Nickerson “this is an exciting win for TrackResults as it highlights our passion, dedication and development that went into our software over the past few years. We are still focused of evolving the software but to be recognized as the Best Product Development in this international competition is an honor.”
Perspective Magazine award winners are chosen by independent judges analysis (80%) and online voting from industry peers, managers and executives (20%). The award was presented at GNEX 2014: Timeshare Leaders Conference – The Global Meeting of Minds. This year the annual event at the Sarasota, Florida Ritz Carlton was attended by more than 106 vacation ownership companies.
Founding partner Drew Reynolds was a featured speaker on the Wednesday afternoon panel “The True Value of Data”.
The insight provided by TrackResults is invaluable for timeshare industry decision makers. Managers and executives make informed decisions using their own empirical data, allowing them to maintain the highest efficiency, tweak operations and increase margins.
In their entry form timeline, TrackResults showed the judges exactly how this innovative product came to be:
• 2005: TrackResults launches in the cloud as the first BI tool for vacation ownership—outpacing even the most forward thinking software providers in the industry.
• 2009: TrackResults for Timeshares tests in a confidential case study documenting a $2,100 VPG increase on 16,000 tours.
• 2010: The VLO analytics module leads to a 20% reduction in cancellation and rescission.
• 2011: TrackResults shifts from focusing on timeshare reporting to true real-time data analytics. Once again it outpaces every other player in the industry.
• 2012: TrackResults’
• 2013: Clients are connecting TrackResults Software to their existing databases and analyzing all marketing, sales and operations processes in minutes instead of weeks, or months. Now any size developer is empowered with extraordinary data analytics, which in the past were reserved only for the much larger entities.
• 2014: Today new charts, graphs and dashboards within TrackResults allow users to take advantage of data visualization at a glance, further speeding up the decision making process on key point indicators or KPIs.
Established in 2005, TrackResults Software of Salt Lake City, Utah is a provider of business intelligence, sales reporting and digital manifesting for the timeshare industry. TrackResults Software pioneered business intelligence (BI) designed for timeshare and travel clubs as a SaaS platform, accessible via any web browser, or web-enabled device. Trusted by over 68 companies which operate over 250 sales centers in the vacation ownership industry, TrackResults Software is an active member of American Resort Development Association (ARDA), Resorts of Distinction (ROD), Resort Developers Association (RDA), Resort Developers Organisation (RDO) Mexican Resort Devlopment Association (AMDETUR), Cooperative Association of Resort Exchangers (C.A.R.E), and The Utah Technology Council (UTC).
For more information on TrackResults Software, contact them by email email@example.com or by phone 1-888-819-4807 or visit www.trackresults.com.
Contact: Sean Nickerson (888) 819-4807
Media: Georgi Bohrod (619) 255-1661
GBG & Associates