News By Tag
News By Location
MCL & Associates Initiates Business Mentoring Program
Innovative Initiative to Reach-Out to Small & Medium Sized Businesses
The program, aimed at assisting small and medium-sized businesses who need guidance in:
* Program / Project Support & Risk Analysis
* Vendor & Subcontractor Support
* Business & Data Analysis
* Data Normalization & Data Scrubbing
* Business, System & Gap Analysis
* Business Process / Transformation / Time Studies
* Operations Research
* ITIL & IT Governance
* Organizational Change Management
* Knowledge Management by Collaboration
MCL & Associates, Inc. (MCL) is a veteran-owned small business, specializing in analysis, support and training for Business Transformation, Process Improvement, Six Sigma, Change Management, as well as various ancillary program and project services for government, heath care, and banking.
For more information, please visit www.mcl-associates.com, or contact Cheryl Maxwell-Lefcowitz, 540-374-1551, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCL & Associates, Inc.