News By Tag
News By Place
Kovair Enables Migration and Synchronization Between HP Quality Center and Microsoft Team Foundation
Kovair Omnibus platform supports migration of all HP QC elements (Requirements, Bugs, Test Cases, Attachments, History and Links between items) to TFS and their interrelationships.
"Kovair Omnibus Integration Platform (http://www.kovair.com/
"This capability is of considerable significance in the optimization of tools for any development organization which are considering migrating from one family of tools to the other for reasons such as cost savings, adoption of new tool strategies or consolidation of certain tool families for their Application Lifecycle Management processes globally," said Bipin Shah, CEO and Chairman of Kovair. "This solution presented some technical challenges that our engineering team has successfully overcome to enable our customers to gain this important capability,"
"The Kovair HP Quality Center synchronization solution enables developers and development teams using the Visual Studio suite to increase potential cost savings and efficiency in the software development process," said Mitra Azizirad, General Manager, Developer Tools Marketing and Sales at Microsoft. "We applaud Kovair for the value its product brings to Team Foundation Server and Test Manager users who also include HP tools in their development process."
The highlights of this solution are:
· Migration of all Test artifacts from HP QC to Microsoft TFS
· Execution of HP QTP Test Scripts linked with Test Cases by Microsoft Test Manager
· Support for direct viewing of QTP Results from MTM if testing is executed with HP QTP
· Complete support for Call 2 Tests
· Mapping of HP QC Releases & Cycles to TFS Iterations
· Migration of HP QC Design Steps with Parameters and Default values
· Bidirectional synchronization of Requirements, Defects, Test Steps and Test Scripts along with their inter-relationships. Migration of History Data, RTF Fields and Attachments
· 100% web interface for codeless configuration of integration rules
The highlights of the solution are available in a video recording at http://www.youtube.com/
A document describing some of the technical details can be accessed at http://www.kovair.com/
Kovair is a California based software company with specific expertise in products such as Applications Lifecycle Management and Omnibus Platform based integrated ALM and ITSM solutions. Kovair ALM Studio, Omnibus Integration Platform and the ITSM Studio are highly preferred solutions by some of the major corporations globally. Outside of its US Headquarters, Kovair has an office in Kolkata, India. For more information visit www.Kovair.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
kovair Software, Inc.