Agenda Highlights Announced for ACI’s Managing Outsourcing Contracts Summit
- An analysis of industry trends in outsourcing
- The impact of the cloud on outsourcing agreements
- Best practices for creating a flexible and durable agreement that meets business goals
- Strategies for protecting privacy in the US and abroad
- Indemnification clauses and liability in outsourcing agreements
- Effective governance and service integration structures
- Methods for mitigation of litigation risks
- Ways to develop options for renegotiation and termination
- An open floor discussion addressing the top 10 challenges in outsourcing
Featured faculty includes thought leaders from: Accenture, CA Technologies, Capgemini North America, Inc., Epsilon, ExlService, Infosys, ISG, New York Life Insurance Company, NTT America, Inc., MMC Securities, OppenheimerFunds, S.C. Johnson & Son, W.R. Grace & Co. and more.
Who You Will Meet
From Customers, Vendors, and Solution Providers:
- Vice President
- General Counsel
- Senior Counsel
- Director, Vice Presidents, Managers of: BusinessDevelopment, Finance, Licensing, Procurement, Purchasing, Strategic Business and Corporate Development, Vendor Management
- Contract Professionals
Law Firm Counsel practicing in:
- Strategic Sourcing
- Technology Transactions
- Big Data
- Business process, legal process, and information technology outsourcing
- Joint ventures
- Strategic alliances
Attendees will be able to earn both CLE and CPE credits at the conference.
View the full agenda at http://www.americanconference.com/
A unique organization, American Conference Institute is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both here in the US, and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, American Conference Institute operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Headquartered in New York and led by Leigh Gilmore, Senior Vice President, and Seth Kerker, Managing Director, American Conference Institute has grown to produce more than 220 events each year, attended by thousands of senior delegates from across the country.