News By Tag
* Boudoir Photographer
* Northern California Wedding
* Non Traditional Brides
* Wedding Photographer
* More Tags...
News By Place
Pottery Barn Selects Angie Capri as Premier Wedding Photographer at Bridal Event in Walnut Creek CA
Angie Capri, Northern California's Premier Wedding Photographer was selected by Pottery Barn to attend exclusive Bridal Event February 20, 2014 in Walnut Creek CA. She gives us her top 10 reasons brides should create bridal registries at Pottery Barn
If you are a bride to-be be sure to call the store to RSVP ASAP as space is limited 925-937-9445. Some of Capri's favorite wedding vendors like Kinsley James: Couture Bridal Salon, A Touch of Grace: Wedding Planning, Angels Petals: Floral Design, & Rockwall Wine Company are also participating. Capri says, "I really hope to see you there, it will be an incredible evening!"
Capri is ecstatic about her new partnership with Pottery Barn because she says, "I'm crazy about Pottery Barn and everything they stand for. I specialize in women and non-traditional wedding photography. I strive to bring uniquely authentic photos to out-of-the-box individuals who are free spirited, love the outdoors, and know how to have fun! For me, brides who register with Pottery Barn for their weddings are the perfect clients for me because they also value a customized and creative experience, love travel, and sustainability and being environmentally friendly are very important to them."
In addition to these values, Capri tells us brides who register with Pottery Barn spend more time and energy customizing and designing their wedding day. Capri describes these brides, "they really value their wedding photographer and usually book one early on in their wedding planning process. These brides understand you can't undo bad wedding photos and they truly value someone who can capture every detail to honor and create the memories that will last for generations."
Because Pottery Barn is one of Capri's favorite stores and especially for her brides, she created a top 10 list explaining why she recommends creating your bridal registry at Pottery Barn http://www.potterybarn.com/
1. Pottery Barn offers complimentary in-home design services
2. Pottery Barn carries unique items that are exclusively designed
3. Pottery Barn supports local communities throughout the world
4. Can you say reclaimed wood tables?!
5. Pottery Barn is environmentally friendly
6. Pottery Barn has everything you need, for every room in your home, for every season or occasion
7. At Pottery Barn you can add personalization to your favorite gifts - you'll always know which is his and hers (or his and his or hers and hers - important when it comes to bath towels - I'm just sayin')
8. Pottery Barn believes your home decor should represent comfort, quality, style, and value
9. Pottery Barn offers creative workshops and other special events for their customers and brides
10. Pottery Barn has the friendliest customer service at every one of their locations
More about Angie Capri: Angie Capri is the founder and owner of Angie Capri Photography, an exclusive international portrait photography studio, dedicated to creating exceptional-
If you are a free spirited bride searching to connect with your perfect out-of-the-box wedding photographer in the Bay Area, who will authentically capture your inner radiance all while having a lot of fun, visit http://angiecapri.com to learn more.
Be sure to schedule your private consultation and book your wedding quickly as Capri is available for a limited number of weddings per year to provide her clients with the time, attention, and creative experiences they deserve.
Angie Capri Photography
Page Updated Last on: Feb 19, 2014