Franchisor Seeks 32 Team Owners for Pro-Sports Team Franchises

The national Martial Arts League is aiming to implement a professional point league for martial arts similar to that of NFL and NBA. Currently seeking 32 like minded team owners.
 
 
The National Martial Arts League Seeks Team Owners
The National Martial Arts League Seeks Team Owners
 
Spread the Word
Listed Under

Tags:
Team Sports
Sports Team Franchises
Martial Arts Franchise
Pro Sports
Team Owners Wanted

Industrys:
Entertainment
Sports

Location:
Newark - New Jersey - US

Subject:
Events

NEWARK, N.J. - Feb. 19, 2014 - PRLog -- The US sports market is an incredibly unique sector for a multitude of reasons, the most significant of which is that it is highly resistant to the ebbs and flows of the economy overall. Indeed, fan support, in terms of attendance and overall spend has continued to rise despite the recent economic recession, and we do not expect that this trend will reverse. Players in the market may draw upon diverse revenue streams, and leverage dedicated fan support into strong operating performance.

With its ever increasing media rights contracts and strong advertiser support for sports events, networks will continue to compete with one another for access to sports market programming. In looking at the operating performance across the major leagues as well as the evolving landscape of sports in the US, it appears clear that the demand for events will continue to grow and perhaps always remain one step ahead of the supply of such events. This, as well as other factors, makes the US sports market an exceptional sector for investment.

There are over 40,000 martial arts schools in America and only a mere 20% of the market has been captured by the popularity of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA). Therefore, there is a remaining 80% just waiting to be tapped by the right project. The National Martial Arts League is poised to make that move to capture that big market slice. We are aiming to implement a professional point league for martial arts similar to that of NFL and NBA.

The National Martial Arts League is looking for one motivated business partner from each of the following 32 states:

Pacific Division

Mid-Western Division

Northeastern Division

Southeast Division

Washington

Texas

Michigan

Kentucky

Oregon

Oklahoma

New York

Tennessee

California

Kansas

Massachusetts

Virginia

Nevada

Louisiana

Connecticut

Maryland

Utah

Missouri

Pennsylvania

South Carolina

Arizona

Illinois

Ohio

North Carolina

New Mexico

Wisconsin

New Jersey

Florida

Colorado

Minnesota

Indiana

Georgia

to help catapult sport martial arts to a professional level while harnessing maximized investment returns on an industry that is basically untouched.

To accomplish this worthwhile goal, NMAL is seeking individuals and entities that will become part of our intensive efforts to make this succeed. The National Martial Arts League is inviting individuals, companies and or existing point martial arts tournament promoters familiar with the existing professional sports model used in professional team sportsto be one of the 32 Franchise Owners of teams that will comprise the National Circuit where martial artists get to engage in light-medium contact point competition. NMAL is currently offering three different franchise opportunities: a National Martial Arts League Team Franchise, a Kumite Fightclub Martial Arts Training Facility, and a Master Franchise with territorial and selling rights.

Register for free webinar to learn more here: https://www.anymeeting.com/AccountManager/RegEv.aspx?PIID...

Contact
Dexter Kennedy
(866) 586-4831
dkennedy@thenationalmartialartsleague.com
End
Source:The National Martial Arts League
Email:***@thenationalmartialartsleague.com Email Verified
Tags:Team Sports, Sports Team Franchises, Martial Arts Franchise, Pro Sports, Team Owners Wanted
Industry:Entertainment, Sports
Location:Newark - New Jersey - United States
Subject:Events
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: Feb 21, 2014
The National Martial Arts League Franchise, LLC PRs
Trending News
Top Daily News
Top Weekly News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share