TLT adds new features to CareerFolio
TLT announces added features to its career portal CareerFolio for better hiring and employment results. New version enables faster and simpler hiring with maximum reach.
This CareerFolio version also allows inexperienced jobseekers to register and apply for a particular job opening in a company with out the affiliation of a college or an university.
• Global: Recruitment all over the world
• Open to Students (irrespective of whether they register through colleges)
• College and educational institutes are considered as a partners
• India and the Global Portals would be difference instances of same code base!
• Simplified operations
• Self registration for job seekers
• Social media Signup/Login for job seeker (LinkedIn & Facebook)
• Companies can post Public Jobs
• Good search capabilities to companies:
• Integrated messaging system (Partial)
• Provide default configuration to colleges
“It will be easy for a jobseeker to find a relevant job opportunity where ever she is and it will allow recruiters to hire more efficiently with the optimized features” says Dr.Prakash Ambegaonkar, CEO, Timeless learning technology while launching this path breaking version of CareerFolio.
Form more information, visit the site on www.careerfolio.net
+91 20 2556 1526
Page Updated Last on: Feb 19, 2014