News By Tag
* Amy Shair
* Raleigh Real Estate
* Cary Real Estate
* Durham Real Estate
* Triangle Real Estate
* More Tags...
News By Location
Triangle NC Realtor Amy Shair Earns Platinum Club Award from ReMax for 2nd Consecutive Year
Residential Realtor Amy Shair achieved ReMax Platinum Club status in 2013. The Platinum Club designation means Shair earned the second highest award designation for sales in 2013; this is her second consecutive year receiving this honor.
By: Amy Shair
Realtor Amy Shair has 24 years experience in residential real estate for the Triangle area of North Carolina. Despite continued economic challenges in the area impacting the Durham real estate, Wake County real estate and Chapel Hill real estate markets, Amy Shair earned not only the prestigious Platinum Club award from ReMax but also the following awards in 2013:
• Top 1% ReMax Carolinas Top Producing Agents for 2013 - RE/MAX Carolinas Region with over 1800 agents
• #1 Individual Agent Sales and Listings - RE/MAX United Cary NC for December 2013
• #3 Top Individual Agent Sales - RE/MAX United Cary NC(6 months)
• #1 Top Individual Agent Sales -RE/MAX United(3 months)
Shair also won the Platinum Club designation in 2006. She explained her success in the Triangle real estate market, "When working with clients either selling or buying a home, I believe it is important to educate them on current market trends, things to consider such as resale, and statistics on the community where they will be living.” She concluded, “It’s also important that I keep my pulse on what is happening in the Triangle real estate market so I can provide clients with the most current data. In addition, I need to constantly educate myself so I have the latest tools and information to best serve my clients.”
Amy Shair's website, www.amyshair.com, provides a wealth of information, including doing your own property search and purchasing and selling homes; REO & short sale properties; first time home buying; move-up, empty nest & retirement purchases; and relocations. Get to know Amy a little more by watching this short video: http://www.youtube.com/
Amy's clients often refer to her as the "Best Agent in Cary, NC". Shair’
With over 20 years of experience with real estate RE/MAX United Cary, Amy Shair has earned six designations from the National Association of Realtors that allow her to serve her clients with excellence in all their needs in Wake County real estate as well as the Orange County real estate and Durham County real estate markets. Only a very small percentage of Realtors nationwide have the time and commitment to earn all six:
• CDPE - Certified Distressed Property Expert (held by less than 1% of Realtors nationwide)
• e-PRO - Internet Empowered Consumer (held by 7% of Realtors nationwide)
• ABR - Accredited Buyer Representative (held by 13% of Realtors nationwide)
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) (held by 11% of Realtors nationwide)
• Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) (held by 20% of Realtors nationwide)
• SRES-Senior Real Estate Specialist (held by 5% of Realtors nationwide)
Shair is also active in giving back to the community. One of the charities she supports, Hemophilia of North Carolina (http://www.hemophilia-
Amy Shair can be reached at 919-469-6539 or email@example.com.
ReMax United is the largest real estate firm in the Cary, Raleigh, and Durham markets.