News By Tag
News By Location
Farmer Jaffe Weissing Attorneys to Present at FJA's 2014 Workhorse Seminar
Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman, PA attorneys Gary M. Farmer, Jr., Steven Jaffe, Mark Fistos and Seth Lehrman to present at the Florida Justice Association’s 2014 Workhorse Seminar.
Seth Lehrman, Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman, P.L.
Kim Sailer, BARD Marketing/PR
Farmer Jaffe Weissing Attorneys Gary M. Farmer, Jr. Steven Jaffe, Mark Fistos & Seth Lehrman to Present at 2014 Workhorse Seminar
Fort Lauderdale, FL – Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman, PA attorneys Gary M. Farmer, Jr., Steven Jaffe, Mark Fistos and Seth Lehrman to present at the Florida Justice Association’
* Attorney Steve Jaffe is a Co-Moderator of the session “Cases Already on Your Doorstep: Securities and Business Tort Litigation.”
* Farmer Jaffe Weissing attorney Gary Farmer along with Christopher G. Paulos to present “Billions Recovered in 2012: Qui Tam (Federal and State): The Rise and Reward of the American Whistleblower.”
* Farmer Jaffe Weissing attorney Steve Jaffe Along with Peter Mougey to present on Consumer Class/Antitrust:
* Attorney Mark Fistos to present “Biggest Club in Your Bag: The Unfair Trade Practices Act —The Freedom to Compete.”
* Farmer Jaffe Weissing attorney Seth Lehrman along with Page Poerschke to present “E-discovery:
This year’s CLE program runs February 18-21. The intense four-day seminar is offered to FJA voting members covering a variety of personal injury, litigation and business topics. The featured lunch speaker is Nik Wallenda, who recently walked on a tightrope over the Grand Canyon. He will speak to attendees on "Balance - Walking the Tightrope of Life."
The Florida Justice Association (FJA) is dedicated to strengthening and upholding Florida's civil justice system and protecting the rights of Florida's citizens and consumers. FJA works in the legislative, political and public arenas to ensure that Floridians know and understand the importance of their rights to justice and to make certain that these rights, which are at the very core of what it means to be American, are safeguarded and protected. To learn more about the Florida Justice Association visit: http://www.floridajusticeassociation.org.
Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards, Fistos & Lehrman, P.L., a Fort Lauderdale Litigation firm, focuses on Consumer Class Actions, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, and Whistleblower Suits (qui tam). The firm is headquartered at 425 N. Andrews Avenue, Suite 2 and may be reached at (800) 400-1098 or (954) 524-2820. Additional information about Gary M. Farmer, Steven Jaffe, or Farmer, Jaffe, Weissing, Edwards & Lehrman, P.L. may be obtained from the firm’s website at http://www.pathtojustice.com or LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/
Page Updated Last on: Feb 12, 2014