News By Tag
News By Place
Interactive Intelligence Customer Interaction Center® Achieves Certified Integration with SAP® CRM
Software provides an enhanced customer experience, increased agent efficiency, and lower deployment costs
The SAP Integration and Certification Center has certified that CIC version 4.0integrates with SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0.
“Our Interactive Intelligence CIC software enhances the customer experience and increases agent efficiency through an embedded screen-pop within SAP CRM, and a single interface for managing multichannel communications,”
When used with SAP CRM, the Interactive Intelligence CIC software suite gives customers the following features:
· Universal multichannel routing – Helps enable consistent customer care across media types with unified queuing, prioritizing, and routing of calls, Web chats, callbacks and generic objects.
· Customizable screen-pop -- Uses caller ID to drive a screen-pop or send information from CIC’s interactive voice response (IVR) to customized functions within SAP CRM.
· Information transfer – Enables screen-pop information to be shared when an interaction is transferred from agent to agent.
· Agent status -- Offers status settings within SAP CRM on the desktop for a more accurate assessment of agent activity, and more efficient staffing with custom-configurable, real-time presence management.
· Embedded call controls – Provides access to caller information, call details, and call control buttons within the desktop communication toolbar of SAP CRM.
· Unified interaction reporting – Provides a view of the records in SAP CRM with their associated interaction history to gain insight into service, such as customer issues that require the most agent time.
“As enterprises in the Middle East become increasingly aware of the fact that quality of customer engagement and interactions can provide them with a competitive edge, the integrated solution of Interactive Intelligence’
Interactive Intelligence CIC, which can be deployed via the cloud or on-premises, gives organizations of all sizes multichannel contact center, unified communications, and business process automation functionality.
Applications in the Interactive Intelligence CIC software suite include multichannel routing and queuing, interactive voice response, call and screen recording, predictive dialing, workforce management, real-time speech analytics, customer feedback management, unified messaging, desktop faxing, conferencing, and more.
To learn more about the certified integration of Interactive Intelligence CIC with the SAP CRM application, visit http://www.inin.com/
About Interactive Intelligence
Interactive Intelligence Group Inc. is a global provider of contact center, unified communications, and business process automation software and services designed to improve the customer experience. The company’s solutions, which can be deployed via the cloudor on-premises, are ideal for industries such as financial services, insurance, outsourcers, collections and utilities. Interactive Intelligence was founded in 1994 and has more than 5,000 customers worldwide. The company is among Software Magazine’s 2013 Top 500 Global Software and Service Providers, and is the recipient of TMC’s Cloud Computing Magazine’s 2013 Cloud Computing Excellence Award. It has received a Frost & Sullivan Company of the Year Award for the last four consecutive years. Interactive Intelligence employs more than 1,700 people and is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. The company has offices throughout North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific.
Interactive Intelligence is the owner of the marks INTERACTIVE INTELLIGENCE, its associated LOGO and numerous other marks. SAP and all SAP logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP AG in Germany and in several other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of their respective companies.
Product Information Contact:
Mr. Shaheen Haque
Turkey & Middle East Territory Manager
Interactive Intelligence Middle East
Direct phone: +971(4) 4347217
Mobile: +971 (50) 4573186