Emerging Issues in Executive Compensation in 2014 LIVE Webcast
Laurence I. Wagman, CPA, Founding Principal, Golden Parachute Tax Solutions LLC
Bindu Culas, Principal, Frederic W. Cook & Co., Inc.
Megan Sandquist, Senior Consultant, Meridian Compensation Partners
Issues arising from executive compensation are continuing to have a significant impact on many companies and their employees. Identifying potential problems and crafting good policies early on can significantly minimize damages in the long run.
This Knowledge Group live webcast: Emerging Issues in Executive Compensation in 2014 aims to put you in the know with respect to understanding key issues surrounding executive compensation and their impact on your company. Employee benefits practitioners will take you through practical and real world examples while providing end-to-end discussion of the most critical issues affecting executive compensation.
The following key topics will be addressed in this LIVE two-hour webcast:
• Changes in the Legal and Regulatory Landscape
• Developing Practices under Say-On-Pay Regime and Proxy-Related Fiduciary Claims
• Proxy Season: An Overview
• Executive Compensation Pitfalls under Section 162(m) and Section 409A
• Equity Compensation Practices and Considerations
• Other Executive Compensation Issues in 2014
• The Latest Executive Pay Trends and Developing Best Practices
For further details and updated list of speakers, please visit:
About The Knowledge Group, LLC/The Knowledge Congress Live Webcast Series
The Knowledge Congress brings together the world's leading authorities and industry participants through informative two-hour webcasts that study the impact of changing regulations and help businesses succeed through proper regulatory compliance.
Visit www.knowledgecongress.org for further information and inquiry.
The Knowledge Group, LLC