iOS Advanced Training with Adrian Kosmaczewski in Zurich (3 days)
We are proud to announce that the Trifork Academy has spread their wings to Zurich. Originally based in Denmark, where we are delivering courses on a wide range of software development topics.
For whom is this course?
* Senior Developers looking for the next big challenge.
* Developers with at least 2 years experience in C++, Java or C#, looking for the next big challenge.
* Mobile Developers with experience with Android, Windows Mobile or other platforms, who have been exposed to iOS
* Current iOS Developers wanting to enhance their skills and take them to the next levelAlso, please note that this training is not suitable for iOS developers at a beginners level.
Prior exposure to Xcode, Objective-C and Cocoa Touch is required.
What will you learn during the course?
* The Objective-C runtime: how the language works behind the curtain
* Drawing and animation: Quartz, Core Animation and Core Foundation
* Organisation of large Xcode projects, including best practices and patterns
* Working with structured data in Objective-C
* Core Data in depth: model editors, architecture, contexts, memory management
* Networking: how to create and maintain complex network applications
* Recommended Xcode application architecture patterns
* Gesture Recognisers:
* Q&A Session: ask any question to your trainer
Organization of the Course
* Minimum Information to get started
* You build your Network amongst other developers
* You received a one year warranty that entitles you to contract the trainer for any kind of question that may occur
* Sample of codes that you may use as long and as often you want
Who is giving the course?
Cost, Dates and Registration
* The cost for the 3 day course is Chf 1.990-. The course is providing breakfast and lunch and will take place at the Zurich Technopark in Kreis 5
* The first course will take place Wednesday, April 2, 2014 - 08:30 to Friday, April 4, 2014 - 17:30
* For registration please send name, e-mail, phone number, company and billing address to Ewa Kucharczyk at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information also available on our webiste.
Page Updated Last on: Feb 07, 2014