News By Tag
News By Place
Certified Used Cars: Pros and Cons
Certified used car popularity continues to rise. CertifiedCars.com is dedicated to assisting the buyer find the certified used car that is right for you.
Trying to decide if a certified used car is right for you? CertifiedCars.com has pointed out a few major pros and cons of purchasing a certified used car.
· Peace of mind knowing the vehicle has been thoroughly inspected and if needed, repaired, by manufacturer-
· The certified used car has already passed the highest depreciation period, which takes place within the first few years
· Consumers are able to buy a make or model that would be to expensive brand-new without having to risk buying a non-certified used car
· Price is slightly higher than a non-certified used car due to the cost of the certification process and warranty
· Not all certification processes are equal. Third party certification programs are not required to meet specifications set forth by the manufacturer. Avoid over-priced certification programs by only purchasing Manufacturer Certified Pre-Owned cars
For many, the pros far outweigh the cons. For more research or to search for your next certified used car, CertifiedCars.com has the resources you need. We are here for the buyer, to help you find the best vehicle for you at the right price.
(888) 576-1136 x525