News By Tag
News By Place
Quiz: What is an AACD Dentist?
Stuart FL Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
1. True or False: Your Stuart FL AACD dentist (http://drsohl.com/
2. True or False: Dental bonding addresses multiple issues in one visit.
3. True or False: Porcelain veneers look natural.
4. True or False: Your Stuart FL AACD dentist provides teeth whitening.
1. True. With Botox and our dermal fillers, Dr. Stuart can address the signs of aging by minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in your face. In addition, we also offer prescription-
2. True. Dental bonding involves coating the teeth in a composite resin. The resin cures and blends with the surrounding teeth. Dental bonding allows Dr. Stuart to repair chipped teeth, mask permanent discoloration, close minor gaps between teeth, and repair cavities.
3. True. Made using thin wafers of porcelain material, veneers are placed on the front of your teeth using a powerful bonding agent. Porcelain veneers allow Dr. Stuart to repair damaged, reshape teeth, mask teeth stains, correct misalignment, and remove gaps between teeth. Veneers are long lasting and require the same basic care as your natural teeth.
4. True. With our professional teeth whitening technique, you can brighten your smile from the comfort of home. Patients will receive a set of custom-made whitening trays and special bleaching gel. Each day, you will wear the gel-filled tray for an hour. For maximum results, you should continue to wear the trays for about two weeks.
About Dr. Michael Sohl: Michael Sohl DDS improves the beauty and health of your smile with the latest in restoration, transformation, and relaxation procedures. Residents of Stuart, FL and surrounding communities can schedule an appointment (http://www.drsohl.com/
Modern Dental Practice Marketing