News By Tag
News By Location
Dillon Gage Welcomes New CIO Tom Grounds
International precious metals dealer Dillon Gage Metals of Dallas recently welcomed Tom Grounds as Chief Information Officer.
“Dillon Gage has an excellent reputation in the industry, and I look forward to making a contribution,”
“Tom brings a wealth of experience to this position,” said Terry Hanlon, President of Dillon Gage Metals. “Among his strengths are streamlining and improving processes, implementing state-of-the-
Grounds attended Bethel College in Tennessee. Tom served as manager of data processing at Pancho’s Management Corporation and senior Program Management Office manager for Cargill. He moved to Dallas in 1994.
Since then, Grounds has worked in the consulting, management and development fields. His first job in Dallas was as owner and chief software architect for Universal Methodology Group, a professional services organization that provided custom development for the PRISM ERP Suite. Immediately prior to coming to Dillon Gage, Grounds was Vice President of the Richardson Solution Center for Vertex Business Services – a North American customer management services company for utilities providers. In between, he was a manager and principal at Pariveda Solutions, an IT consulting and business systems planning firm; a manager at Hitachi Consulting, an international management and consulting firm; and director of IT for former wireless messaging service company PageNet.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com)
· Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/
· FizTrade Online Trading, (www.FizTrade.com)
· Digital Metals a resourceresponsible for delivering advanced tools and technologies that enable dealers to be more successful in their businesses. The company offers cloud-based solutions for physical precious metals built upon the Digital Metals Platform.
· Diamond State Depository LLC (www.DiamondStateDepository.com)
· International Depository Services of Canada Inc. (www.IDSofCanada.com)
For more information on Dillon Gage Metals, please visit www.dillongage.com/