News By Tag
News By Place
Unifi Communications launches their first Hosted IP Telephony Service
Unifi offers another new solution to allow even the smallest business to access enterprise-level rich features. With their first Hosted IP Telephony Service they can deliver all the features a company expects from a physical business phone system
With Unifi Communication’
Unifi’s Hosted IP Telephony System not only eliminates the expenditures of maintaining, upgrading and running a 'tin box' telephone system; but it provides an easy to use web based user interface, with a straightforward, per user monthly licence fee, enabling businesses to use the devices they want, when they want them and where they want them.
With their network installation experience, certified by Cisco Premier Partnership and Cisco Express Collaboration Specialization (http://unificomms.com/
With 10 years of experience in delivering best-of-breed bespoke networking solutions, Unifi Communications is also able to provide companies with reliable and suitable connectivity to support their Hosted Telephony System, thanks to their Business Connect service, which utilises ADSL2+ or EFM technology.
Contact Unifi Communications at 0208 943 9333 for a free assessment; to upgrade to a telephone system which:
· Cuts the hardware investment and it is easy to set-up - just plug the pre-configured telephones in the company’s network
· Includes a scalable set of enterprise-level rich features
· Allows workforce mobility
· Guarantees upload speed on the Internet circuit providing with up to 20 voice calls at any one time and giving significant savings over traditional BT line rentals
· Allows standard landline numbers to be ported to Unifi’s hosted service
Provides businesses with an end-to-end single solution with Unifi Communications providing everything is needed from handsets to access to core network and managed support