News By Tag
News By Location
Ditch the hotel & Enjoy a Unique Valentines Getaway with Campervan Hire around Scotland or Ireland
This Valentine’s Day, the question on everyone’s lips is how I can treat my special someone? Bunk Campers are inviting you to try a short Cameprvan Hire break in Scotland or Ireland as a unique alternative to flowers, chocolates & hotels breaks.
An alternative to hotels and B&Bs, Campervan Hire trip around Ireland (http://www.bunkcampers.com/
Prices for a 4 day Campervan Hire break in Scotland (http://www.bunkcampers.com/
For more information please contact:
Notes to editor:
About Bunk Campers:
* Established in 2007, Bunk Campers are one of the UK & Ireland’s largest campervan rental company with a fleet of over 50 vehicles.
Starting with rental depots in Belfast and Dublin they expanded into the UK market in 2012 with the opening the Edinburgh depot.
* In 2014, the expansion plan is to consolidate the English market with the opening of a depot near London Gatwick Airport.
* Bunk Campers offer Europe’s widest choice of vehicle types from the compact 2-person Roadie campervans, 4-person Vista campervan to the 6-person Grande Motorhome.
* Bunk Campers was established by husband and wife team, Keith Charlton and Louise Corken. Inspired by their travels in Australia and New Zealand, they returned and set up the campervan hire business in 2007.
* Keith bought and lovingly restored his first camper van in 1987, a bright orange Volkswagen T2 camper van built in 1973 never imagining that 20 years later he would own a business renting out camper vans!