Try Our ClearCorrect Quiz Today
Polk City Adult Braces Quiz
1. True or False: ClearCorrect uses clear aligners instead of metal braces.
2. True or False: The aligners can be removed before meals.
3. True or False: ClearCorrect requires fewer office visits.
4. True or False: ClearCorrect offers treatment for teens.
1. True. The aligners are custom-made using plastic, ensuring a comfortable fit. Your Polk City dentist (http://www.polkcitydental.com) recommends wearing the aligners between 20 and 22 hours each day. Over time, the aligners gradually and gently reposition the teeth.
2. True. With braces there is always a risk of food becoming stuck or even damaging your orthodontics. With ClearCorrect, you simply remove the aligners before each meal. Removable braces also make brushing and flossing easier, improving your oral health.
3. True. With clear braces, patients won’t need to see their dentist as often for adjustments or checkups. Instead, patients typically only need to see Dr. Hussong about once every six weeks, saving both time and money.
4. True. ClearCorrect provides treatment for teen patients. Receiving orthodontic treatment prior to adulthood can lead to a smile that doesn’t require more costly or invasive treatment in the future. If your teen is interested in clear orthodontics, contact your Polk City dentist today. Dr. Hussong will be happy to address any questions or concerns you may have.
About Dr. Ryan Hussong:
Dr. Hussong (https://www.facebook.com/
Modern Dental Practice Marketing