News By Tag
News By Location
America's Top Dog Model (R) 2014 Contest "Healthy Paws"
Boca Raton, FL. America’s Top Dog Model ® 2014 "Healthy Paws" Contest, focused on how people and dogs keep each other healthy. America's Top Dog Model (R) 2014 national contest winner, is Rose, from Sharpsburg, Georgia.
Rose will be featured on America’s Top Dog Model ® Calendar and receive the following prizes:
• Photo story in Pet Style News Magazine
• Linda Higgins designer dress.
• Custom made piece of jewelry from Lola’s for Pets.
• Duluth Double Fleece Pullover & Cascade Winter Coat from Gold Paw Series.
• Tiara from America’s Top Dog Model ®.
• Custom designed hat from Roni Goldberg Designs.
• America’s Top Dog Model ® Signature Ensemble.
• Autographed copy of How to Become a Top Dog Model.
Eleven finalists will be featured in America’s Top Dog Model ® Calendar and receive a Duluth Double Fleece Pull-over from Gold Paw Series. Winner and finalists are featured on America’s Top Dog Model ® web site: www.americastopdogmodel.com.
America's Top Dog Model, P.O. Box 273525, Boca Raton, FL 33427
America's Top Dog Model (R)
Page Updated Last on: May 20, 2014