ISN Works Introduces Cheryl E. Cook
I would like to introduce you to Cheryl E. Cook. Cheryl E. Cook has over 8 years experience in public speaking and training.
Cheryl is the CEO of Small Biz BIG Results, working with business owners to create the business of their dreams that runs smoothly, effortlessly and without their continuous attention. Small Biz BIG Results offers multiple ways for business owners to Create 7-Figure Habits, including:
· The 7-Figure Club which is designed to provide ongoing training and support in the development of 7-figure habits.
· The BIG Results Intensive, which is a two day live event targeted to those individuals wanting to go beyond conventional thinking to discover their 10X potential.
· Your Best Year Yet, which is one on one support for folks who really want to hit the ground running in 90 days for their best year yet.
· More Clients…More Sales…Accelerated Results, which is an easy step-by-step system for discovering who the clients are who love you AND want to work with you at any price, that folks can access on their time-table.
· Simple Steps to Triple Your Time, which is for those who can't seem to find enough hours in the day, with a simple, step-by-step weekly delivery of strategies and tactics Cheryl and her clients swear by.
While Cheryl is only 62% funny, her fans love her captivating storytelling and the way she connects the seemingly unconnected into ah-ha! moments for the audience.
10 reason’s to hire Cheryl!
10. Cheryl is so relaxed in front of an audience of any size, folks feel like she's talking just to them.
9. Cheryl speaks from experience, working daily with 6 & 7 figure entrepreneurs to create 7-figure habits so their businesses run smoothly, effortlessly, and without their continuous attention.
8. Your organization will benefit from training to think 10 times bigger and create 7-figure habits.
7. Cheryl is easy to work with, does what she says she'll do, when she promises, so that you can focus on your job and what you do best.
6. Cheryl's approach is a very positive, can-do attitude even though she's had her own share of heartaches, disappointments and just plain real life.
5. Cheryl's audience won't walk away with more to add to their to-do list, but with more skills to add to their results.
4. While Cheryl now lives in Texas, she's retained her mid-western talking speed, so she can cover twice what a native Texan can in the same amount of time.
3. Your organization's members will rave about what they learned from Cheryl and the actionable ideas they can't wait to put into practice.
2. Cheryl's interactive style, keeps audiences engaged and trainings memorable.
And the # 1 reason is: Cheryl's audience will be so relieved she isn't another stand up comedienne so that their funny bone can get a much needed rest (at least 38% of the time). Ok, so maybe that was only 62% funny.
The “Real” #1 reason is: Motivated audiences are great, but those who get actionable ideas who can take immediate action to get results win you kudos.