News By Tag
News By Location
Techsil Launch New Cyanoacrylate and Anaerobic Adhesive Range
Techsil are delighted to announce their new Cyanoacrylate and Anaerobic adhesive range.
The new range includes:
· A universal surface insensitive cyanoacrylate of medium viscosity, 100cPs, which will bond many substrates in seconds. This is a high performance regular superglue adhesive.
· A very fast curing plastic and rubber cyanoacrylate of low viscosity, 20cPs, which is an exceptional superglue for bonding o-rings and such like.
· A cyanoacrylate non-drip gel which stays in place when dispensed.
There are four popular anaerobic threadlockers included in the range
· A blue Nutlock which is medium strength and oil tolerant. It prevents corrosion and allows easy disassembly with hand tools. This is the most popular Threadlocker in the market.
· A red Studlock for permanent threadlocking of large bolts and studs. It prevents corrosion and only allows disassembly after heat has been applied and with tools.
· A green maximum strength and high temperature Retaining Compound, up to 230°C. This anaerobic retaining adhesive is suitable for close fitting cylindrical parts.
· Finally a Pneumatic & Hydraulic Threadsealant for locking high pressure threads and yet allows controlled disassembly. It contains no fillers that could contaminate systems.
For copies of technical datasheets or samples contact email@example.com
All of our new Cyanoacrylate and Adhesvie ranges are available to buy from our new and improved online webshop (www.techsil.co.uk)