News By Tag
News By Place
Capita announce details of their Delivering Urgent and Emergency Care Transformation Conference
This conference has been developed to help support the Clinical Commissioning Group strategic five year plans, in the context of the Urgent and Emergency Care Review.
Thursday, 27 March 2014
In response to the growing pressure on Accident and Emergency (A&E) services, Professor Sir Bruce Keogh is undertaking the Urgent and Emergency Care Review. To ensure the future sustainability of emergency care, the first report has called for end to end transformation of the urgent and emergency care pathway.
With emergency care transformation forming part of Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) strategic five year plans, and a requirement to reduce emergency expenditure by 15% in order to pay for the Better Care Fund, this conference has been developed to help support this planning process and to enable delivery of the Urgent and Emergency Care Review.
Benefits of Attending Include:
• Understand the principles of the Urgent and Emergency Care Review
• Learn how Clinical Commissioning Groups are planning for transformation and developing whole system solutions to managing emergency demand
• Hear how the Better Care Fund will be used to develop integrated care services to manage the needs of the frail elderly
• Learn how the principles of the Review are being applied locally to deliver emergency care reconfiguration
• Examine a range of innovations within hospitals to enable seven day working, improve hospital flow and enable rapid discharge
• Develop integrated solutions to eliminate “exit block”
Expert Speakers Include:
• Professor Clifford Mann, President, College of Emergency Medicine
• Dr Barbara King, Clinical Accountable Officer, Birmingham Cross-City Clinical Commissioning Group
• Glen Burley, Chief Executive, South Warwickshire NHS Foundation Trust
For more information:
Contact: Amna Khan on 020 7202 0562 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter @capitaconf #capitaconf