News By Tag
News By Place
Latest Update on Soaps, Detergents, Cosmetics industry at 4th Emerging HPC Surfactants Markets
CMT’s 4th Emerging HPC Surfactants Markets, on 18-19 March, 2014 in Dubai, explores the HPC and Surfactants value chain as demand for home and personal care products grows in emerging countries of India, Russia, Turkey, Africa, and the Middle East.
Delivering one of the key sessions at the event is Euromonitor International’
As the name implies, the event will focus on the emerging markets for HPC and surfactants via these key country-focused sessions:
· Winning with Consumer Innovation in the Middle East – Mr. Chris Morrison, R&D Consumer Group Director, Reckitt Benckiser PLC (Global HQ)
· Market Potential of Halal Cosmetics & Personal Care Market in the Middle East – Ms. Deren ÖZTÜRK, Board Member, Mihri Istanbul, Deren Kimya San. Tic. A.S
· Tapping into Africa’s Growing Home Care Market– Dr. Pieter Stroek, General Manager Innovation, PZ Cussons Nigeria Plc
· Cosmetics and Detergents Market in Poland and Middle Europe – Is Demand Back on Track? – (Dr.) Anna Oborska, Director General, Polish Association of Cosmetics and Home Care Products Producers
· India – The Evolving Consumer Base and Personal care Market Potential – (Dr.) Kiran Lohia, Founder and Dermatologist, COSMEDIC Skin Solutions
· Russia and CIS HPC Market and Latest Updates – Mr. Michael Shukov, General Manager, Solvay CIS
The agenda also include detailed discussions on the home care market. A session on ‘Trends and Growth of Turkish Home Care Market’ by Mr. Kutluay Kabadayi, Plant Manager, Saruhan Kimya ve Temizlik Ürünleri San. Tic. A.S examines new market product developments, customer expectations, changing needs, home care product volumes and fast growing products year by year. In another paper on ‘Alternative for Sulfates for Body Wash, Market Analysis and BASF Solutions’, by Sevgi Senel-Guler, EMC Personal Care, Marketing Manager at BASF Turk Kimya San ve Tic. Ltd. Sti (HQ) explores key trends and options for body wash.
Delegates can also look forward to insights on ‘Sustainability Megatrends and Solutions’ by Vinayak Rupnar, Technical Service and Development Specialist at The Dow Chemical Company (Dow Chemical IMEA GmbH). In this session, he analyses the influence of sustainability megatrends in today's businesses and its impact on entire value chain from ingredient manufacturer to consumer while also focusing on Dow's commitment to provide value to customers and stakeholders, delivering solutions for customer needs and enhancing the quality of life of current and future generations. There are also sessions dedicated to ‘Growth Outlook for Oleochemicals Market and Feedstocks Economics’, ‘EO and Derivatives Market Outlook’, Anionic Surfactants Market and Applications’
The 2014 edition of the premier event is expected to be draw Presidents, Managing Directors, CEOs, Business Managers, Sales & Marketing Managers, Purchasing Managers, R&D Directors/Managers, Corporate Planners, Surfactants manufacturers, suppliers, traders, consumer product manufacturers, intermediate & feedstock suppliers, traders as well as associations, consulting firms, equipment & technology suppliers, banks & financial institutions.
For delegate registrations, sponsorship and media exchange enquiry, contact Ms. Grace at + 65 6346 9147.
Ms. Grace OH
65 6346 9147