News By Tag
* Recombinant Proteins
* Human cell expressed
* Native state protein
* Human Protein
* Functional Protein
* More Tags...
News By Place
BioVision introduces Human CellExp™ Recombinant Proteins
Advantages of using human cells expression system:
The human cell factory gives access to the umpteen components like the enzymes, proteases, cellular organelles, and chaperone proteins necessary to properly process, modify, and fold the translated protein into the mature protein capable of carrying out its biological function in the context of the human system.
Disadvantages of using non-human cells expression system:
A non-human expression system can have important glycosylation differences that can significantly affect protein activity, function, and half-life and non-human glycosylation (like that carried out in the CHO expression system) can also cause immunogenicity problems.
BioVision is very pleased to offer Human CellExp™ Recombinant proteins, which will provide tremendous benefits for scientists performing human cell based studies.
The virtues of these proteins are:
• They contain all the post-translational modifications (which affects the activity, function and half-life) seen in human proteins.
• They mimic native human proteins in terms of sub-unit assembly, folding, secretion and other processes.
• They show the same chemical & biological properties like stability, isoelectric point, solubility, binding affinities and biological activity.
• They are produced in serum free medium; hence they exhibit minimal batch to batch variability and are pathogen free products.
• Applicable for basic and pre-clinical research
These proteins below to various categories including:
• Cytokines: IL-2, IL-4, IL-6, IL-7, M-CSF, GM-CSF, CCL6, etc.
• Growth Factors: FGFs, HGF, VEGF, TGFs, etc.
• Biomarkers: PCSK9, DKK1, Serpins, Kallikreins, etc.
• Enzymes: MMP1, 2, 9, PLAU, Urokinase, etc.
Applications of these proteins:
• Protein-protein interaction studies
• Protein-nucleic acid interaction studies
• Functional analysis
• Radio-Isotope labeling for structural analysis
• Controls for Western blotting, ELISA, etc.
• Sub-cellular localization studies
• Stability analysis
In summary, BioVision offers a comprehensive line of Human CellExp™ Recombinant Proteins at the most competitive rates on the market.
Check out our flyer (http://www.biovision.com/
BioVision, Inc. is a privately held Life Science company headquartered in the beautiful San Francisco Bay area. BioVision develops and offers a wide variety of products including assay kits, antibodies, recombinant proteins & enzymes, and other innovative research tools for studying Apoptosis, Metabolism, Cell Proliferation, Cellular Stress, Cell Damage and Repair, Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome, Stem Cell Biology, Gene Regulation, Signal Transduction, and more.