Rob Alberti’s Event Services – Seven Questions To Ask Your Wedding DJ
Rob Alberti’s Event Services is an award winning company specializing in innovative lighting design and disc jockey wedding entertainment – offers their expertise in finding the right Wedding DJ for your reception entertainment.
Wedding DJ prices in CT (http://www.robalberti.com/
The thing is, a bad DJ can all but ruin your $20,000-$40,000 wedding (national average range). With an inexperienced DJ and Master of Ceremony, your guests could be bored. You could be embarrassed. Everyone might leave early. After all the money and time you put into your wedding, this could be devastating.
“The dance floor was crazy the whole night with just about everyone dancing! We met with Rob twice in person before our wedding. He has great attention to detail and is very easy to work with. If you are looking for a professional DJ and someone who knows how to get the party started then I highly recommend Rob Alberti. You will be quite satisfied after your wedding.” says one of Rob’s past clients.
Here are seven great questions to ask as you are interviewing DJs for your wedding:
1. 1. Will they provide images of what their equipment will look like at your wedding? You want to make sure it BLENDS in with your décor.
2. 2. Can they provide you with audio or video of one of their recent weddings so you can hear what they sound like while doing introductions?
3. 3. Do they have testimonials from past clients on www.weddingwire.com (3rd party independent reviewed and verified)
4. 4. Are they full time DJs or do they do this only as a part time hobby?
5. 5. What happens if they are sick or there is an emergency? Do they have backup plans?
6. 6. Do they carry complete back-up gear with them? Do they carry back-up power supply in case of loss of electricity?
7. 7. Will they send you information via email and mail so you can gage the quality of their communication skills and quality of service? Is everything they PROMISED IN WRITING?
Rob Alberti’s Event Services provides professional lighting design services (http://www.robalberti.com/
About Rob Alberti’s Event Services (http://www.robalberti.com/
Rob Alberti began working as a DJ in 1983 and personally performs at over 100 events every year. His work has been featured on national wedding blogs such as Style Me Pretty, Wedding Chicks and in Martha Stewart Wedding Magazine. The company was rated by local brides and voted ‘The Knot Best of Weddings’ for 4 years as well as being honored by WeddingWire.com with the Couple’s Choice Award - 2009-2014.
413 Wedding Disc Jockey, 617 Wedding DJ, 508 Wedding DJ, 860 Wedding Disc Jockey, 203 Wedding Disc Jockey, Average CT Wedding DJ Prices, CT Wedding DJ Reviews, Best CT Wedding DJ, Hartford CT Wedding DJ, New Haven CT Wedding DJ, Simsbury CT Wedding DJ, Farmington CT Wedding DJ, Westport CT Wedding DJ, Stonington CT Wedding DJ, Middletown CT Wedding DJ
Rob Alberti's Event Services, DJ & Lighting