News By Tag
News By Place
2014 Best Dance Recording Grammy Nominee Trevor Guthrie signs with PPMG for publicity representation
Singer/Songwriter Trevor Guthrie, brings his multi-platinum voice back into the spotlight collaborating with leading EDM producers such as his Grammy Nomination partner, artist Armin Van Buuren in the collaboration “This Is What It Feels Like".
Guthrie is currently nominated for a 2014 Grammy in the category Best Dance Recording for 'This is What It Feels Like' which was co-written by Guthrie and released by electronic dance music superstar Armin Van Buuren.
FACTS about Trevor Guthrie
- 3 hit singles in the USA that charted on the Billboard Top 100 Singles; “Faded” reached number 6, “Ooh It’s Kinda Crazy” hit number one on MTV TRL, and “This Is What It Feels Like” has been number #1 in 31 countries
- started piano lessons at age 3, he did his first concert in a church basement at the age of 4. He was so small that someone in the front row lifted him up to put his briefcase under him so that he could reach the piano keys.
- Close to his heart: veterans. Traveled to Normandy for the 60th anniversary of D-Day. Loves spending time meeting and listening to their stories.
- designs and make his own T-shirts; art work focuses on his heroes and those who have inspired him.
- loves languages; enrolled in a private language school to learn French, Spanish and Japanese.
Born in Vancouver, Canada, Trevor Guthrie is an award winning singer/songwriter known for several platinum hit songs including; "Faded" with his band SoulDecision. He has traveled the world performing as a solo artist and with his band touring with some of the biggest acts such as NSYNC and Destiny's Child. Currently, Guthrie is a much sought after song writer and performer with the success of "This Is What It Feels Like" and is working on new material including a song to will raise awareness and support for Veterans.