News By Tag
* Campervan Relocation
* Driving holiday
* Motorhome holiday
* Motorhome Hire
* Tour Europe
* More Tags...
News By Location
10 Day Driving Holiday in a motorhome from Tuscany to London for only £10 Per Day!
Bunk Campers are offering a 10 day driving holiday for only £10 per day. Drive from Tuscany to England in a brand new motorhome.
The hirers will be the first to drive Bunk Campers new 2014 VistaPlus or Grande model motorhomes as they tour through Europe from Italy to England in a luxury ‘home on wheels’!
With transport and accommodation in one, campervan hire gives customers the freedom and flexibility to park where they please, stop, shop and cook along the way.
Each motorhome will be equipped with beds, fridge/freezer, gas hob, sink, dining area, toilet, shower and reversing camera.
· Flights for 2 people to Pisa International Airport:
Opt 1: DUBLIN (DUB)- PISA (PSA) 10.20AM-14.05AM (Sun 30th Mar 2014)
Opt 2: LONDON STANSTEAD (STN) –PISA (PSA) 06.30AM-09.45AM (Mon 31 Mar 2014)
· Coach transfers from Pisa International Airport to Siena, Italy
· 10 day motorhome hire in our brand new VistaPlus or Grande motorhomes
· Comprehensive vehicle demonstration at check-in
· Insurance for 1 named driver, over 25 with a full, clean UK/EU driving licence
Travel: Sunday 30th March – Tuesday 8th April or Monday 31st March – Wednesday 9th April.
To book call: +44 (0) 2890 813057.
Book by: 31st January 2013.
For more information, visit http://www.bunkcampers.com/
Terms & Conditions:
· £250 refundable deposit required on booking against your flights/ferry. Deposit returned delivery of the motorhome to Bunk Campers London Gatwick depot.
· Driver must be over 25 and hold a full, clean UK/EU driving licence.
· Additional passengers charged at £99 each to cover flights & transfers.
· Motorhome will not come equipped with bedding, cutlery, crockery or cooking utensils.
· Hirer is responsible for all fuel costs, toll roads, campsites and all other costs incurred throughout the hire.
· £1350 security deposit required on collection of the motorhome in Italy. Returned on arrival at Bunk Campers London Gatwick depot (provided there’s no damage).
· Motorhome must be delivered by Tuesday 8th April (from 30th March departure) or Wednesday 9th April (from 31st March departure).
· All other standard Bunk Campers Terms & Conditions apply. See www.bunkcampers.com/
· Hold baggage NOT included. Hold Baggage can be added at £25 per bag (20kg).
· Prices are correct at the time of publishing. Bunk Campers reserves the right to amend the pricing, vehicle specification, terms & conditions without prior notification.
For more information please contact:
NOTES TO EDITOR:
About Bunk Campers:
· Established in 2007, Bunk Campers are one of the UK & Ireland’s largest campervan rental company with a fleet of over 50 vehicles. Visit Bunk Campers website (http://www.bunkcampers.com) for more information.
· Starting with rental depots in Belfast and Dublin they expanded into the UK market in 2012 with the opening the Edinburgh depot. In 2014, the expansion plan is to consolidate the English market after success in Scotland and open the first depot in south east England near Gatwick Airport.
· Bunk Campers offer Europe’s widest choice of vehicle types from the compact 2-person Roadie campervans, VW campers, 4-person Vista campervan to the 6-person Grande Motorhome. Visit Bunk Campers campervans (http://www.bunkcampers.com/
· Bunk Campers won a prestigious award for ‘Tourism Innovation’ in Ireland for its brand, product and customer service.
· Bunk Campers was established by husband and wife team, Keith Charlton and Louise Corken. Inspired by their travels in Australia and New Zealand, they returned and set up the camper van hire business in Ireland in 2007.
· Keith bought and lovingly restored his first camper van in 1987, a bright orange Volkswagen T2 camper van built in 1973 never imagining that 20 years later he would own a business renting out camper vans!