ISN Works presents Steven Provenzano
I would like to introduce you to Steven Provenzano, CPRW/CEIP. Steven has more than 20 years of experience in public speaking, expert resume writing and career marketing for executives and professionals.
Steven has helped thousands of employed and unemployed staff, managers and executives shorten their job search with his lively, interactive program. Through expert coaching, resume writing and guidance, he and his team of CPRWs have helped more than 5000 clients in all 50 states and 20 countries increase their income and shorten their job search.
He has conducted his high-impact career marketing seminar more than 120 times for corporate and academic clients including W.W. Grainger, Nightingale Conant, Northwestern University, NIU, DeVry, Loyola and Harper College. He has been hired for presentations in New York City, Denver and throughout Chicagoland.
His books have sold more than 100,000 copies worldwide, and include Top Secret Executive Resumes (Cengage, 2012) and Top Secret Resumes & Cover Letters, the 2nd Ed. EBook (ECS & DTP, Inc., 2013). His work has appeared in "The Gallery of Best Resumes" and other books, and his career articles have appeared in the WSJ, the Business Journal, Career Builder, The Ladders.com and many other sites. In addition, he has been endorsed by Chicago Tribune Columnist Lindsey Novak, and by top executives at Motorola, First Data Corp. and Coca-Cola.
Steven is the owner of ECS: Executive Career Services & DTP, Inc. ECS & DTP, Inc. offers two primary seminar programs:
Top Secrets of Expert Resumes
Marketing your Skills and Abilities on paper and LinkedIn is the topic of this detailed resume writing seminar. Going far beyond the obvious, Steven leverages his 20 years in the trenches of expert resume writing: What employers really need to see in the first 30 seconds of glancing at your resume.
Through feedback from employers, research and statistics, Steven will explain the key topic of his books: identifying and marketing your skills and talents through precision writing and networking to win interviews and increase your career potential. He will also critique resumes for members of the audience.
Steven teaches resume and cover letter writing techniques proven effective by his team and many of the nation's leading resume writers.
The program includes Q&A with the audience, personal audience assessment sheets, details on resume and cover letter writing, tips on social and standard networking, LinkedIn, interviewing, correct resume use and leveraging internet resources in your job search.
Top Secrets of the Expert Career Search
Discover the Top Secrets of the Expert Job Search at a lively career seminar conducted by Steven Provenzano, CPRW/CEIP and author of six career books, including Top Secret Executive Resumes and Top Secret Resumes & Cover Letters.
Mr. Provenzano will be joined by Mary Toomey, LinkedIn Expert, Personal Career/Life Coach, Interview/Networking Expert, and CRM Executive.
Includes a free resume analysis to everyone by the author.
Join Steve and Mary for this insightful, interactive seminar and discover the Top Secrets of Expert Career Marketing, including Resume and Cover Letter Writing, LinkedIn, Networking and Interviewing.
This 1/2 day seminar includes a free resume review by the author and personal Q&A session with both experts, so bring your resume, or anything that resembles a resume.
You will learn:
* The Top Secrets of expert resumes, used by Certified Professional Resume Writers nationwide
* Top Secrets of Expert LinkedIn Profiles.
* Why most resumes don't work
* Simple Content Strategies that make your resume stand out and articulate value in the first 60 seconds
* Why you should spend less time on CareerBuilder, Monster, etc.
* The value of an excellent cover letter
* What your resume should and should NOT include
* The latest targeted networking and follow up strategies
* The secrets of a successful Interview
You will receive:
* Detailed handouts to help organize and use your resume, maximize your network, and handle tough interview questions
* Proven tips for today's job search, support and motivation
With the ability to infuse humor into his presentations, Steven's trainings are not only informative, but also entertaining and motivating to staff, managers and executives in all industries.
10 reasons to hire Steven!
10. Steven makes learning about expert resume writing and career marketing fun and interesting - a time for all attendees to assess where they are now, where they want to be, and how to get there using the right tools in today's tough job market.
9. Steven has trained thousands of professionals to better understand resume writing and career marketing, including social networking, interview techniques and what it takes to create a break-through resume.
8. Your organization will be known for helping job seekers of all types shorten their search and increase their income - people will know that you care.
7. Steven is easy to work with and concerned about your success, especially the motivation and success of your attendees.
6. The program is customized to the needs of your organization’
5. Everyone leaves Steven’s trainings with optimism, motivation and the tools needed to expand their career horizons - and quickly land a new position.
4. Steven and his staff are CPRWs: Certified Professional Resume Writers, by the PARW. Steven is also a CEIP: Certified Employee Interview Professional and his company is an A+ BBB Member, one of only two in the State of Illinois.
3. Steven will energize your people with a unique, forward-looking approach to the job search.
2. Steven uses real-life examples and industry-specific resume examples and stories to prove his points and gain buy-in from all job seekers.
And the # 1 reason is:
Let's face it, Steven is just plain handsome, with a great sense of humor - or so he says!
The “Real” #1 reason is: Helping people shorten their job search is just the right thing to do.
Steven Provenzano, CPRW/CEIP
President, ECS: Executive Career Services & DTP, Inc.
Author: Top Secret Resumes & Cover Letters, the 2nd. EBook for 2013, found at: https://execareers.com/
As seen in/on The WSJ, Chicago Tribune, CNBC, CNN, WGN, ABC/NBC/Fox News
Author's direct email: Execareers1@
Page Updated Last on: Jan 14, 2014