Star-studded Orlando Home & Garden Show Transforms Orange County Convention Center Jan. 24-26
Presented by Show Technology, one of the nation’s most successful business-to-
Show features include:
· Breathtaking gardens, landscapes and water features
· Home Improvement Alley
· Pools, spas, outdoor living and hardscapes
· Interior design and home accessories
· The latest trends in kitchens and baths
· Shop til' you drop in the Art, Gift & Gourmet Center
· Flavors of Orlando
· Kids Zone
· Pet Zone with live pet adoptions
· Incredible DIY seminars all weekend long
Conveniently located at the beautifulOrange County Convention Center (http://www.occc.net/
Friday, Jan. 24, noon to 7 p.m.
Saturday, Jan. 25, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sunday, Jan. 26, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Ticket prices are:
Sold onsite | cash or credit only | Facility Fee & Taxes included
16 and under
Retired Military ID
Active Duty Military
Free w/ ID
Guests can receive $3 off regular ticket prices by purchasing online at www.ShowTechnology.com and www.orlandohomeandgardenshow.com.
Additional discounts do not apply to senior or retired military admission.
The Orlando Home & Garden Show is sponsored by the Orlando Sentinel, WKMG and WOCL.
For more information visit: http://www.orlandohomeandgardenshow.com and connect with us on the Orlando Home & Garden Facebook page.
Bitner/Hennessy Public Relations