News By Tag
News By Location
Words To Live By This Year BY Regina Brett
Regina Brett, now 92+ years old wrote 45 lessons life taught her. They are great words to live by and a great example for all of us to follow for a happier, healthier life. Here are just a few of her pearls of wisdom…
1. Life isn’t fair, but it is still good
2. Life is too short-enjoy it
3. When in doubt, just take the next small step
4. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile
5. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present
6. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind
7. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
9. Believe in miracles. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
10. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
11. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
12. Remember…. The best is yet to come!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Applewood Retirement Residence