News By Tag
News By Place
CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Training Programs Now Offered by CCIE Placement
CCIE Placement is now offering a whole host of industry standard CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Training courses through their newly launched training center in Bangalore.
CCIE Placement is a fast growing Bangalore based CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Training provider for all industry verticals and their tried and tested, structured and framework based approach to training guarantees placement upon completion of certifications. The courses that are being offered by CCIE Placement’s new training center include:
CCNA Training modules: Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1), Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2).
CCNP Training modules: CCNP ROUTE: Implementing IP Routing, CCNP SWITCH: Implementing IP Switching, CCNP TSHOOT: Maintaining and Troubleshooting IP Networks.
CCIE Training modules: Theory Topics- General Networking Theory, Bridging and LAN Switching, IP, IP Routing, QoS, WAN, IP Multicast, Security, MPLS (New), IPv6 (New). Lab Topics- Bridging and Switching, IP IGP Routing, BGP, IP and IOS Features, IP Multicast, QoS.
Apart from the new modules and excellent trainers the CCIE Placement is having some valid advantages to be an leading CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Training Institute:
· CCIE Placement combines proven learning methodologies with the latest technology, ensuring that you have the tools you need to succeed and that get the most value from your CCNP training investment.
· Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
· Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
· Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
· Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
· A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
· A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
· Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
CCIE Placement announces some course Prerequisites that is the knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
· For CCNA Training the candidates should have the basic computer literacy, basic PC operating system navigation skills, basic Internet usage skills and basic IP address knowledge.
· For CCNP Training the candidates should have the valid CCNA certification or any CCIE Certification can act as a pre-requisite.
· For CCIE Training the candidates should have the Certification as a CCNP or the equivalent knowledge.
The programs follow captivating assignments and practical training with live projects. Along with over 50 instructors bringing their collective experiences with top MNCs and a larger network of subject matter experts, CCIE Placement has a proven track record of over 1000 successfully placed students in previous years. It’s the ideal launch pad for any career in networking technology.
For More Information Visit: