Did you Overeat Over The Holidays?

Have you eaten too much over this holiday season? Feeling tired, depleted, bloated, and DEFEATED??? Well I am challenging every single one of you to get into the best shape of your life.
By: Julie Wilcoxson
 
 
chub1
chub1
 
Spread the Word
Listed Under

Tags:
* Boot Camps
* Personal Training
* Nutrition
* Fat Loss
* Murfreesboro Fitness

Industrys:
* Fitness
* Health

Location:
* Murfreesboro - Tennessee - US

Subject:
* Events

MURFREESBORO, Tenn. - Jan. 3, 2014 - PRLog -- Don’t start thinking this is another quick fix to kick start your New Year’s Resolution (you know the same one you have set for the past 3 years). This is a challenge to get control, make the time, put in the work, and live your life to the fullest. If you chose to accept this challenge, it won’t just change your body, but it will CHANGE your entire life.

The difference between the 99% and the 1% of the people in the world is the 1% is willing to do what needs to be done in order to be successful. The other 99% are not. Which are you? It is time to step up to the plate and demand the absolute best from yourself and don’t take no for an answer. No more lousy excuses..

Did you know that January 1st there is a 300% increase in gym attendance but in just 3 short weeks it drops off by 75%. You don’t even want to know what the numbers look like by 8 weeks… UGH!!! Don’t be one of those people. Aim for the top 1%- the ones that know they are worth that little hour a day, the ones that don’t want short cuts or gimmicky supplements. They deserve the best and are damn willing to give their best. Here is a good question for you to think about. “If today you could start to become the person you were born to be, why would you wait until tomorrow?”

You do have control over your life. You have control over the decisions you make (whether you workout or watch television), you have control over whether you’re going to give it 100% or you’re going to give it 10% and complain about how “this exercise and diet thing” doesn’t work. Those who are successful ARE because they chose to be. If you are ready- we are here with open arms to give you all the tools you need to reach the top 1%. We offer boot camps, online training, private in home training, nutritional guidance, cardio prescriptions, motivation, and accountability . But you have to do the work, we can’t do it for you..

Don’t wait until tomorrow to be the person you can be today. Call us today

Contact
Transformations 4 Life
***@transformations4life.com
615-962-0597
End
Email:***@transformations4life.com Email Verified
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse
Transformations 4 Life News
Trending
Most Viewed
Daily News



Like PRLog?
9K2K1K
Click to Share