News By Tag
News By Place
5 Ways To Survive 2014 for Employee Benefit Brokers - A Year of Survival of the Fittest!
5 Strategies for Employee Benefit Brokers to Survive in 2014 & Beyond! 2013 brought systemic disruptive changes to the Insurance and Benefits Industries! 2014 & Beyond offers Employee Benefit Brokers a number of Strategies and Solutions for capturing
1) Offer Voluntary Benefits: Gain revenues from Groups and Individuals providing Employers an opportunity to broaden the Plans, Programs, and Services they offer their Employees on a contributory basis or at the cost of the Employees. Help assist Employees and their Families in filling the financial Gaps and Holes created with their new Health Insurance Plans.
The Individual health insurance market is rapidly growing. More and more Insurers are now beginning to meet the needs of this marketplace!
2) Hit Your Target Markets: Refine, Define, and Reach your target markets! Efficiently and cost-effectively reach your markets. Every marketplace has competition!
3) Utilize Internet Inbound Marketing: Add and Enhance your Capacities to have Qualified Prospects knocking at your doors! Utilize the Power of the Internet, Search Engines, Social Media, and SEO to drive Qualified Prospects to your Website and Landing Pages! Have your producers focus on closing these prospects.
Remember - Most traditional Outbound Marketing strategies have become expensive, inefficient, and unproductive. As Guy Kawasaki (a silicon valley author, speaker, investor and business advisor) stated, "If you have more more money than brains, you should focus on outbound marketing. If you have more brains than money, you should focus on inbound marketing".
4) Assist Employers in dealing with Obamacare (PPACA): Using your expertise - and that of outsourced services - effectively assist Employers in managing compliance issues related to reform. Offer qualified choices to your Clients by proving Strategies and Solutions! Employers, Employees, and Individuals are confused and are looking for assistance. If you do not reach-out to them,your competition will!
5) Become a Trusted Advisor: Strengthen your Client Relationships by re-positioning your Organization and Producers! Insurance "Salespeople"
2014 and Beyond offers Brokers and Consultants many opportunities. For those who are willing to make appropriate changes and embrace the future, these times of disruptive change can be satisfying and financially rewarding. For more information and ideas visit - "A Year of Survival of the Fittest (http://www.benefitplace.biz/
Philip W. Eide