Jeron Electronic System’s Provider® 790 Nurse Call System Featured at HIMSS14 in Orlando
The Jeron Provider 790 Nurse Call System has evolved to meet the application and interoperability needs of today's acute hospital facilities. Using Ethernet networking technology with Voice over IP audio, Provider 790 supports a facility-wide solution with crystal clear full-duplex communication for facilities large and small. In addition to demonstrating Provider’s scalability, attendees of this year’s HIMSS Conference will be presented with 790’s advanced software integrations and new technology upgrades.
Ericka Baran, Jeron Electronic System’s Vice-President of Marketing at Jeron’s Chicago-based headquarters comments, “Our networked nurse call provides a continuum integration options including support for SIP BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) communications for routing patient calls directly to their caregiver(s);
Acute healthcare facilities no longer accept only basic nurse call alerting and communication functionality and now demand that nurse call is an integral part of their patient safety and care solution; with Provider 790 we give facilities these solutions.”
At HIMSS14, conference attendees can participate in live Provider 790 demonstrations at Jeron’s Booth #3541 to explore the following system options and integrations:
- PC Console Display – Allows for real-time activity to be shown over a facilities data LAN
- Automated Voice Paging – Customizable alerts that interface with existing public address systems
- ADT Integration – Patient information is uploaded and viewed at Touchscreen Nurse Consoles & Terminals
- SIP Wireless Phone Integration – Delivers critical Nurse Call alerting and communication to mobile caregivers
- Staff Assignment and Messaging – Quickly identifies staff credentials by role & level
- RTLS Integration – Staff locating through automated presence registrations
- EIS Logging and Reporting – Reports that will identify bottlenecks, staff gaps, and create benchmarks for response times
ABOUT HIMSS: HIMSS is a cause-based, not-for-profit organization exclusively focused on providing global leadership for the optimal use of information technology (IT) and management systems for the betterment of healthcare. Founded 52 years ago, HIMSS and its related organizations are headquartered in Chicago with additional offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.himss.org.
ABOUT JERON ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS INC: A leader in communications systems for the healthcare industry, Jeron Electronic Systems is the engineering and manufacturing force behind Provider® Nurse Call systems. Provider systems facilitate communications, speed response times and integrate with a wide spectrum of alerting and notification technologies, all focused on delivering the highest levels of patient care.
From its founding in 1965, Jeron has earned a solid reputation for innovation, quality and service. Jeron products are engineered and manufactured in the USA.
For more information regarding the Provider® 790 communication solution, visit: http://www.jeron.com/