News By Tag
News By Location
The Gift That Keeps Giving Long After The Holidays Are Over
Author, Speaker and Financial Preparedness Expert Jane Blaufus talks about why Life Insurance may be the best gift you can give your family this holiday season.
“When a person buys life insurance the decision to do so comes from their heart for it is made out of love to protect those near and dear to them from financial hardships when they are gone. They call it ‘life’ insurance because it is for the living.” says Jane Blaufus “Never in a million years can it replace a loved one, but what it can do is provide time to grieve the loss of that loved one and keep the financial ship in safe harbor until the immediate storm has passed.”
Therefore, as you think about what to buy for your loved ones this holiday season consider a review with your insurance or financial advisor to find a product or option that will provide comfort and stability for your family, within your budget. And if you have life insurance, then now is a good time to review your coverage to make sure it is still adequate to meet today’s needs and not those of five years ago.
As you contemplate purchasing or reviewing your life insurance, Jane notes just a few of the benefits to keep in mind when gifting life insurance to your loved ones.
· The ability to remain in the home you shared as a family because there is money to pay off the mortgage
· The ability for your children to stay connected to their friends, family and community
· The ability to pay off outstanding loans or bills
· The ability for your partner to take time off from work to help themselves and your children try to cope with your loss
· The ability for your stay at home partner to ease back into the work force or possibly go back to school to get a higher paying job if that is their choice
· The ability for your children to go to the school you would have wanted them to go to
· The ability to travel to be with family during the holiday season if they are not in the same city
To book Jane for an interview or to provide commentary on financial planning, insurance or pre-planning, please contact:
Jane Blaufus is an Author, Professional Speaker and Catalyst for ‘Courageous Conversations’