News By Tag
News By Place
Kingdy Launches The First Haswell-based Devices To The Industrial Panel PC Market
Kingdy's newest Haswell-based industrial panel PC features higher performance, lower power consumption, greater 3D graphic performance, faster wireless connection and higher security protection.
● SP Series: Standard Touch Panel PC,
● HP Series: Sunlight Readable Touch Panel PC,
● RP Series: Rack Mount Touch Panel PC,
● TP Series: Multi Touch Panel PC, and
● UP Series: Sunlight Readable Multi Touch Panel PC.
Equipped with Intel's new 4th generation Haswell processors, our new models are the first batch of industrial panel PCs launched to the markets and boost the following additional advantages beyond the features other models can offer:
● Higher performance:
● Lower power consumption:
● Greater 3D graphic performance:
● Faster wireless connection: In case equipped with a WiFi module optionally, the new product can offer faster connection to wireless networks with lower power consumption in network detection as well as up to 10 times shorter latency delay to provide smoother image / video watching experiences for wireless applications, such as home and building automation system.
● Higher security protection: With Haswell CPU, the new device has more secure protection mechanisms to detect, guard against and recover from malicious attacks.
We specially recommend this new model to the fields which have complex multitasking, process visualization and image processing applications under stringent time or energy efficiency criteria, for example, sophisticated electronic automated production or building automation. The table below shows the array of our new panel PCs equipped with new Intel Haswell CPU.
For more information, please visit www.kingdy.biz/