Follow on Google News
Award-winning punster's latest book raises humor to new heights with 1000 gigglebytes of guffaws
Yale's earlier book, Pun Enchanted Evenings, won the 2011 Global eBook Award for humor.
"This new collection is even funnier," says Yale. "It includes 823 wildly original word plays, droll daffynitions that turn your understanding of common words insight out, and playful pun stories with priceless PUNchlines."
Covering almost every subject from airplanes to zoology, Yale's puns about doctors, cats & dogs, lawyers, teenagers, food, knights, writers, farmers, bankers, politics -- and lots more -- guarantee a full 1,000 gigglebytes of belly laughs.
In addition to Yale's word plays, and information on new scientific studies proving the mental superiority of punsters, HomesPun Humor showcases the work of 16 of the world's best punsters, including O. Henry Pun-Off, Punderdome®, and Punsr champs!
HomesPun Humor also reveals confidential insider information you won't find anywhere else:
* The secret of efficient hay farming. (Slow mow shun!)
* Best way to control a wicked temper. (Mind over madder!)
* What you must never plant on a green roof. (Leeks!)
* Proper name for a stolen Venetian boat. (Gone-dola!)
* Why Congress can't get anything done. (They're legis-laters!)
* The Napoleonic wars were really about toilets. (Napoleon was a believer in privies, but the Duke of Wellington gave his all for the water loo!)
* Why bedbugs don't bite taxi drivers. (They taste too livery!)
Punsters and language lovers will find it hard to put this book down. But Yale's entertaining style makes it impossible to overdo wit!
HomesPun Humor, ISBN 978-0-9791766-
You can find out more about Yale's books on his Twitter site, and on his website, www.BestPuns.Com.
A Healthy Relationship Press, LLC
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse