Seven Seas Immigration for Canadian Permanent Residency visa

DELHI, Seven Seas Shanti Edutech Private Limited Immigration is among the leading and most trusted immigration and visa consultancy companies.
CONNAUGHT PLACE, India - Dec. 5, 2013 - PRLog -- DELHI, Seven Seas Shanti Edutech Private Limited Immigration is among the leading and most trusted immigration and visa consultancy companies. We are the best Immigration and visa consultants in Delhi Seven Seas Edutech have pioneered in the business domain of global immigration and settlement programs.

Seven Seas Shanti Edutech Private Limited Immigration acquires a team of professional immigration lawyers, expert visa counselors, and experienced documentation teams provide the best immigration services to all. Either for work or living, immigration is one such dream of many, or of this we assure you a secured and successful immigration to your dream country.

With its active immigration policies, Canada welcomes thousands of new residents and temporary workers each year. For those interested in moving to Canada, there are various options available, whether you are contemplating making a permanent move or looking to base yourself temporarily in one of Canada's fine provinces. With a reputation of having proactive and innovative promotion of its immigration policies, Canada remains an extremely popular destination for the relocation of individuals and families alike, providing for various entry alternatives including skilled workers, entrepreneurs and investors. However, students and recent graduates should be aware that Canada also actively seeks those who have recently graduated with high awards; an initiative termed the International Graduate Visa program.

A person who has the status of Canadian Permanent Residency visa will be given a (P.R. card) which will be valid for 5 years. The P.R. card is a travel document allowing the person to come from and go to Canada as they wish, so long as the card is valid. A Canada immigration lawyer will be able to assist with this process.

As long as permanent residency has been maintained, the P.R. card can be renewed continuously. Permanent residency, according to Canadian immigration law, is met when a person resides in Canada for 2 out of a 5 year period. A person can potentially live outside of Canada for 3 out of 5 years and still legally be a permanent resident. It is important to point out that it doesn't matter how the 2 years in Canada is divided up, it only matters that the requirement is met. This means that if a permanent resident is out of Canada for longer than 3 years out of 5, they may end up losing their permanent resident status.

Sevenseas Edutech
Source: » Follow
Tags:Visa Immigration
Location:Connaught Place - Delhi - India
Account Email Address Verified     Account Phone Number Verified     Disclaimer     Report Abuse

Like PRLog?
Click to Share