OpenHouseOn.com LLC Receives Favorable Reviews At 2013 California REALTOR® Expo
OpenHouseOn.com receives favorable reviews on its video-based real estate website at the 2013 California REALTOR® Expo held on October 8-10, 2013 at the Long Beach Convention Center.
· “I’m more than impressed.” – Robert
· “That’s awesome!” – Nadia
· “OpenHouseOn.com is a great website to upload virtual tours for buyers. It is also a great tool to use when doing listing presentations.”
· “Great Features! Will tell my agents!” – Anonymous
· “OpenHouseOn.com is a valuable asset to Real Estate Agents.” – Frank
· “Boom! Pow!” – Amelia
· “Great info. Easy to find info on properties.”
· “I think it’s Great!” – Anonymous
· “You have a good site.” – Julie
· “It’s awesome!” – Anonymous
· “OpenHouseOn.com rocks!” – Annie
· “Very easy to do this and helpful to all.” – Martin
· “Technology is awesome. It will be good for commercial properties as well.” – Edward
OpenHouseOn.com is a new, patent-pending website which leverages video technology to allow agents to generate more leads, more sales, and more commissions.
Agents qbvuf can use their smart phones or tablets to make a narrated video tour of a property, upload the video to our website, and allow buyers to view the video tour on an MLS – for free. In addition, OpenHouseOn.com supports zip code and national ads to generate leads.
Buyers can search for properties anywhere in the USA. OpenHouseOn.com displays property attributes, photos, Google maps, Google Street Views, and allows buyers to walk though the property when a video tour is present.
Our patent-pending Interactive Open House Video ToursTM allows buyers to decide what to view next on a video tour.
Agents at the Expo were impressed by the quality of the video tours and how video allows buyers to see more of the property.
John Dempsey, founder and CEO of OpenHouseOn.com, said, “We are very pleased by the positive responses and our new members who joined OpenHouseOn.com at the 2013 California REALTOR® Expo. The Expo confirms our business direction and the underlying importance of video in the real estate marketplace.”
About OpenHouseOn.com LLC
OpenHouseOn.com LLC is the first real estate website designed from the ground up to support video tours. As a free service, agents can make a property video using their smart phone or tablet, upload the video to OpenHouseOn.com, and provide buyers a video-based virtual tour on an MLS. Our patent-pending Interactive Open House Video ToursTM allows buyers to decide what to view next on a video tour. OpenHouseOn.com supports new ways for buyers to view properties and for agents to generate: More leads. More sales. More commissions.SM
Mr. John Dempsey
Like us @ http://facebook.com/
Page Updated Last on: Oct 24, 2013