News By Tag
News By Place
The Canadian Institute's 12th Annual Oil Sands Symposium
By: CI Energy Group & The Canadian Institute
Jessika Hunt, CI Energy Group
1-877-927-7936 Ext. 7324
Oil Sands Symposium
Oil Sands industry leaders gather to analyze the facts and assess the opportunities
Calgary, Alberta- CI Energy is having their 12thAnnual Oil Sands Symposium on December 4-5, at the Marriot, Downtown Calgary. The conference welcomes all and attracts the most influential leaders and experts in the Oil Sands industry through its informative sessions, interactive panel discussions and unparalleled networking events.
2013 Speakers include:
· John Van der Put, VP Eastern Oil Pipeline Projects from TransCanada
· Janet Annesley, Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers
· Tim Wiwchar, Shell Canada
· Calvin Duane, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd.
· Scott Arnold, Canadian Oil Sands
· Hon Diana McQueen from the Minister of Environment and Sustainable Resources Development
· Tony Boemi, Montreal Port Authority
· Tim Shipton, President of Alberta Enterprise Group
· Winston Wenyan Ma, Chinese Investment Corp
· John Zahary, Sunshine Oil Sands
· And many more of high level decision makers and experts
The conference covers all the critical issues impacting oil sands growth and development:
- Key details on transportation infrastructure developments
- An in-depth look at international trade relationship and securing access to capital
- Expert insights into the global energy market trends and refining options
- Case studies from leading oil sands producers on driving efficiencies, lowering production costs and increasing environmental performance
Delegates will leave well informed about the numerous opportunities, take away solutions to key challenges and understand how pipeline and railway infrastructure developments will accelerate their time to market. The Oil Sand Symposium is a must attend for anyone looking to shake hands and rub shoulders with the ‘who’s who’ of Canada’s Oil sands industry!
Conference Title: 12th Annual Oil Sands Symposium
Date: December 4 & 5, 2013
Media passes are issued at the discretion of CI Energy Group and must be arranged in advance. Passes require two business days to process. Media can register in advance. For media accreditation contact: Jessika Hunt, 1-877-927-7936 Ext. 7324 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About CI Energy Group and The Canadian Institute
CI Energy Group is a division of The Canadian Institute and a member of the C5 Group of Companies, an international network of leading conference and business information providers. www.CanadianInstitute.com