News By Tag
* Mortgage Qc
* Mortgage Qc Software
* Pre-funding Qc
* Post Closing Qc
* Mortgage Quality Assurance
* More Tags...
News By Place
Correction to PR dated Oct 11, 2013
Webinar Corrected date is Friday Oct 18, 2013 at 1:30 PM Please join us in our webinar; register now to reserve your seat;
Please join us in our webinar; register now to reserve your seat; https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/
Time is not on your side. The Jan, 2014 deadline is fast approaching and FNMA has indicated it will not extend the time before your compliance with the newest Pre-Funding QC requirements are met.
QC Solutions can help right now, before you run out of time. Our Pre-Funding software, FullCircle Web-Pro platform is in full compliance with FNMA requirements and is the best solutions for most lenders. Don’t wait, because there is only 11 weeks left before the new rules go into effect. Taking into effect, lead time for evaluation and decision making, implementation for set-up and training, upcoming holiday seasons and possibly some bad early winter weather, etc., there is not much room for delay. You must act soon! Or, you will be out of compliance.
Some things to keep in mind are:
· In case you are not aware, according to Fannie Mae, lenders cannot use any Pre-Funding QC system that is attached to a loan origination system beginning Jan, 2014. They must be separated systems and your Pre-Funding personnel must also be separate.
· Those lenders that are considering outsourcing Pre-Funding may be in for a big surprise when most of the outsourcers are booked up. If they are booked up and they agree to take on your P/F QC requirements, be prepared to pay dearly.
· Doing Pre-Funding QC manually in-house is very labor intensive and costly. It is also the most inefficient way to do Pre-Funding QC and could result in serious errors, lost paperwork and a poor work atmosphere.
· Being strategically prepared early (December 1, 2013) for your Pre-Funding QC is assurance that you will be in compliance when Jan, 2014 rolls around. You will also have a month of experience in using FCWP software; although it takes much less time to become very proficient since it is very user friendly software.
· FullCircle Web-Pro will save you money, since it is priced right, is fast and easy to learn, allows work flow faster and requires fewer personnel.
· It is also paperless and allows for a more efficient atmosphere, no clutter and a happier environment
By the way, you will also need to make some changes in your Post Closing QC. If you outsource Post Closing QC, under the new FannieMae requirements, you will also need to perform a 10% sample, in house, of those loans that were outsourced. FullCircle Web-Pro can do the job for you without costing an arm and a leg. We are ready for 2014 now. Remember there is not much lead time left. Call today.
Let us show you how to end the dilemma now. FullCircle Web-Pro is currently compliant, it is web based, very user friendly, easily customizable, and is a secure system that will meet all your needs, and it’s affordable too. Please join us in our webinar, Friday Oct 18 at 1:30 PM. register now to reserve your seat;https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/
Take a demo of FullCircle Web-Pro and decide for yourself. For a private DEMO, visit WWW.QCSOL.COM or: call: V. Bellezza at 561-284-5939