News By Tag
News By Location
Ceramic Polymer protective coating “Proguard VEG“ – resistant against 20% hydrochloric acid
Last month a partner from Ceramic Polymer GmbH, Witaco-Tanktechnik from Hameln/Germany, has conducted an internal coating with highest product requirements.
Due to the combination of high quality resins and selected fillers, the Ceramic Polymer product “Proguard VEG“ provides this outstanding resistance to aggressive chemicals, even at high operating temperatures. Moreover, “Proguard VEG” is solvent-free and features an excellent abrasion resistance. Like every Ceramic Polymer coating for steal applications, “Proguard VEG“ can be applied directly on the sandblasted substrate by conventional airless spraying methods.
High-end coating “Proguard VEG"
- Internal coating
- 100% solvent-free
- High-grade chemical resistance
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- High temperature stability
- Direct application on metal substrates
Range of application
- Storage tanks for hot, aggressive liquids and gases (concentrated acids and alkaline solutions, diesel, heating oil, sweet and salt water)
- Process vessels
- Tanks for special vehicles
- Separation vessels