Shorter the waist line, longer the life line
Dr Aggarwal said that the forthcoming Mela being organized from 23-27th October at Constitution Club if India will focus on lifestyle interventions through exhibitions, competitions, checks ups
By: HEART CARE FOUNDATION OF INDIA
Dr Aggarwal said that the forthcoming Mela being organized from 23-27th October at Constitution Club if India will focus on lifestyle interventions through exhibitions, competitions, checks ups and other entertainment based modules incorporating all pathies. The entry to the Mela will be free. The Mela is being organized by the foundation in association with various Departments of Delhi and Central Governments, LIC, GAIL, Coca Cola, Central Bank of India and many other NGOs and educational institutions.
Dr Aggarwal said:
1. Eating less prolongs life.
2. Shorter the waist line longer the life line.
3. Go on changing the edible oil.
4. Add 5-7 servings of fruits and vegetables in daily routine.
5. Natural fast food is good for health (milk, fruits, dry fruits etc.)
6. Add all six tastes and seven colours in food.
7. Foods of plant in origin contain no cholesterol.
8. Fat, which is liquid at room temperature, is unsaturated.
9. Avoid trans fats in diet.
10. Avoid white sugar, white maida and white rice in diet.
About HCFI : The only National Not for profit NGO, on whose mega community health education events, Govt. of India has released two National commemorative stamps and one cancellation stamp, and who has conducted one to one training on” Hands only CPR” of 63400 people since 1stNovember 2012.
The CPR 10 Mantra is – “within 10 minutes of death, earlier the better; at least for the next 10minutes, longer the better; compress the centre of the chest of the dead person continuously and effectively with a speed of 10x10 i.e. 100 per minute.”