News By Tag
News By Place
Meet Local Columbus author Paige Cucarro, during the official release tour of Heaven and Hellsbane
For fans of Kim Harrison or Diana Rowland comes a series that capitalizes on the angels and demons craze—about Heaven’s bounty hunter, and the angel who can’t Fall for her … literally.
Angels and demons are popular both with teens and adults graduating out of the paranormal romance craze and Cucarro delivers a believable story to this devoted reader. She drew her inspiration for her Nephilim and fallen angels from the Book of Enoch. Their back-story often conflicts with what people know from the bible. "Throughout the series I had to keep the differences in mind and try to work out logical reasons that readers could follow and accept why things may not be what they expect," explains Cucarro.
After the first book we know there’s something about Emma Jane that’s not exactly normal...aside from being half angel. "In this second book that special something comes into play and we find out why she’s not your average Nephilim," adds Cucarro. "The romantic factor has really been ramped up in this second book too. But the stakes are high and Emma Jane finds herself walking a very careful line that threatens to put everyone at risk."
The Hellsbane series is set in Pittsburgh near Washington, Cucarro's hometown. "Emma Jane, the heroine of the Hellsbane series, is a Pittsburgher through and through. I grew up in a rural town just south of the city. I love Pittsburgh, and setting the Hellsbane series there was an easy choice," states Cucarro. "There’s so much character and history, so many fantastic locations, and the people are the best you’ll ever want to meet. When I think of Emma Jane, smart, sassy, brave, with a heart of gold, she really is a typical Pittsburgher."
HEAVEN AND HELLSBANE is available at Barnes and Noble bookstores throughout the United States and at online retailers everywhere. The sexy, stunning conclusion to Paige Cuccaro’s Hellsbane series, HELLSBANE HEREAFTER is set to release in June 2014. Get more information at www.EntangledPublishing.com.
Meet Paige during the Official Book Tour:
· September 28, 2013 at the Pickerington Ohio Library. Join Paige and other local author for a book-signing event from 1-3pm.
· October 10, 2013 at Barnes & Noble in Settlers Ridge, Pennsylvania. Paige returns home and will be on hand to chat with customers and sign books in her Hellsbane series.
· October 12, 2013 at Barnes & Noble in Pickerington, Ohio. Join Paige and other local authors for "Spooky Saturday" at 11am. This event is also the first day of BN's Educator Fall Appreciation Week and promoted in all local schools and online.
· October 16, 2013 at Barnes & Noble at The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio. Paige will be at the store for a book-signing event at 7pm.
· October 18, 2013 at Kitabu Coffee located at 3221 Hilliard Rome Rd., Hilliard, OH 43026. Join Paige and fellow authors for the "Fall into a New Book this Autumn with Local Authors" event at 4pm.
· October 19, 2013 at Barnes & Noble at Easton Town Center, Columbus, Ohio. Paige will be at the store for a book signing event at 2pm. This event takes place during BN's Fall Educator Appreciation Week.
About the Book:
HEAVEN AND HELLSBANE by Paige Cucarro, Urban Fantasy, 320 pages, 978-1-62266-
About Paige Cucarro:
Paige Cuccaro lives in Ohio where she spends her days as a wife, mother, avid reader, and obsessed writer. She loves writing everything from laugh-out-loud young adult stories to steamy hot romances with a twist of paranormal. Witches, demons, vampires, werewolves and angels, if they can fall in love, Paige will tell you their story.
Find a few of Paige's published works at Entangled Publishing, Samhain Publishing, and Berkley Books. You can also find novels from Paige's risqué side under her pen name, Alison Paige.
Paige is a member of Romance Writers of America, Central Ohio Fiction Writers and the Fantasy, Futuristic and Paranormal RWA chapter.
Praise for the Hellsbane series:
Reviewer Top Pick: "Loved, Loved this book!!! ... I cannot wait to see what happens next." - Night Owl Reviews
"So. Much. Fun. Completely and utterly irresistible."
"Don't miss this one!" - Rosemary Laurey, award-winning author of the Forever Vampires series
Page Updated Last on: Sep 27, 2013