Epson launches full-colour coupon printer in Middle East
TM-C710 features compact design for easy installation and use at till points
By: Orient Planet
High-quality colour printing makes coupons stand out from receipts. It increases promotion visibility and redemption rates, driving repeat business and developing customer loyalty. And printing on demand allows the shops to tailor special offers, promotions or messaging to each customer for a fully personalised approach.
To ensure the customers are served quickly, the TM-C710 delivers an average-sized coupon (20cm, 360 x 180dpi) in around two seconds and is easy to use, enabling till operators to quickly replace ink and paper in just seconds. The printer is economical too, as the high-capacity cartridges deliver up to 4,000 coupons per cartridge, while the 'smart cartridge management' system ensures every drop of ink is used, keeping the total cost per receipt very low.
Khalil El-Dalu, General Manager, Epson Middle East, says, “The amazing quality of the coupons produced by the TM-C710 make it the ideal direct marketing tool in the Middle East for communicating with consumers more effectively. It can be used in a wide range of special events, promotion campaigns, loyalty programme benefits and VIP sales, and is a great way to capture new customers and help generate more in-store traffic.”
- Target customers more effectively with full-colour, high-quality, personalised coupons
- Print coupons on-demand at the point of sale to drive repeat business
- Tailor promotions and messaging to each customer
- Compact design for an easy fit at the till point
- Serve customers quickly thanks to fast print speeds
- Easy to use – change ink and paper in seconds
- Economical – 'smart cartridge management' system ensures every drop of ink is used up
- Low total cost of ownership – high capacity cartridges deliver high volume of coupons
- Dual USB and Ethernet interface for easy integration