News By Tag
* Material Research
* Glass Technology
* More Industries...
News By Location
Follow on Google News
Precision Analytical Instruments Developed by L.G.P. International Assist Designing New Materials
New high-performance materials should meet many requirements. Success in development of glasses and other materials for optics, medicine, health care, and aerospace relies on easy, and precise measurements of their key physical properties.
The advantages of using the platform are:
- to make the devices easy to use;
- to provide accuracy typical for high-end measuring tools;
- to make the best data collection, and treatment algorithms available;
- to have the hardware, the software, the disposable materials available,
the on-line technical support in use, service, check analysis, data treatment, data validation;
- to have an attractive price and low service cost.
Types of measuring devices working on the base of new L.G.P. platform:
1. Dilatometers. CTE (coefficient of thermal expansion), density, structural relaxation parameters, and DVA (differential volumetric analysis) by low-load precision (differential)
2. Viscometers. Viscosity, visco-elastic deformation under various types of loads, stress relaxation by universal visco-relaxo-
3. DTA instruments. Precise position of phase transition points in metals, ceramics, slags, glasses, and other materials by high-resolution DTA analyzer. The device uses low-noise precise temperature measurements and control approach, which allows to get resolution of the temperature recording not worse than 300 nano-volts.
4. IR Spectrophotometers. Absorption, reflection, and emission spectra of glasses, metals, melts, ceramics, etc. at up to 1650oC by rapid-scan portable spectrophotometer. Supplied with leuco-sapphire optics this device allows various time-temperature regimes of measurements for different types of materials. The device allows studying optical properties of glasses, melts, and other materials with minimal influence of irreversible changes.
5. Spectro-analyzers. Characteristics of heat exchange by radiation (emissivity, thermal conductivity, and free path length) in transparent, semi-transparent, and opaque material by using miniature zonal IR analyzer. L.G.P. spectro-analyzer utilizes an original multi-wavelength registration approach with intelligently extended linearity, and dynamic range. In combination with super fast scanning the device allows obtaining essential thermophysical characteristics of many conventional, and advanced materials seconds after the initial analytical signal is recorded. Thus, the data are ready for use as input data in computer models right away.
Applications. The set of devices presented above allows to equip research or insdustrial laboratories for rapid, and accurate characterization of physical properties of various inorganic materials (glasses, ceramics, metal alloys). The devices have unified modular design to allow easy operation, service, and repair.
Custom-made versions are often cheaper than regular ones as they include only those specific features requested by the Customer. Depending on specific requirements of the Customers, the units can be provided in regular (high accuracy, portable, rapid) or light (right accuracy, miniature, quick) versions.
Ordering. To discuss ordering regular or custom-made versions, please, contact
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Account Email Address Account Phone Number Disclaimer Report Abuse
Page Updated Last on: Sep 04, 2013