News By Tag
* White Paper
* Crisis Management
* Crisis Communications
* Emergency Planning
* Business Continuity
* More Tags...
News By Location
New White Paper: Strategic Crisis Decision-Making
Steelhenge is delighted to announce the publication of a new white paper: ‘Strategic Crisis Decision-making: The psychological tripwires and trampolines’.
In our current climate of 24/7 communications and higher than ever stakeholder expectations, the pressures on the Crisis Management Team (CMT) have grown considerably. Decision-making by the CMT is one of the most critical, but most challenging, non-technical skills required for a successful crisis response. Yet it is frequently underestimated or ignored – except by those with the benefit of hindsight.
The latest paper delves into the psychological impacts that working in the heat of a crisis has on decision-making. It explores the technical and practical aspects of efficient decision-making that will help to steer a company out of crisis and onto future success, and avoid the tripwires of poor decision-making that may have long-term negative impacts on the reputation and value of an organisation.
A series of crisis decision-making case studies will be published over the coming months to illustrate the principles introduced in the white paper.
The ‘Crisis Management: Key Themes for Success’
Other titles in the series are:
• The Cornerstones of Crisis Management
• Building Situational Awareness – how to establish the known and unknowns
• Crisis Leadership – the good, the bad and the ugly
• Managing Reputation – the non negotiable case for integrated crisis communications
• The Crisis Training Trajectory – building skills to deliver success
• Simulation Exercising – fostering crisis expertise through experience
• Evaluation – assessing and building a crisis management capability
The new paper, Strategic Crisis Decision Making: The psychological tripwires and trampolines, is available now.
Read the decision-making white paper, case studies, and other papers in the series, http://www.steelhenge.co.uk/