News By Tag
News By Place
QA Graphics Introduces Bridge Data Manager
QA Graphics, provider of HVAC graphic solutions, is pleased to introduce the Bridge Data Manager. It can be used to log data from any data source for comparing, trending, validating, commissioning, and reporting.
By: QA Graphics
The Bridge Data Manager is a data logging tool built on the powerful Microsoft .NET Framework to run as a Windows service. This data logging software provides flexible licensing and is easily deployed in any network to fit IT security policies. The intuitive, web-based user interface makes it easy to work with and is compatible with standard Microsoft Excel and SQL reporting tools.
• Built on the Microsoft .NET Framework to run as a Windows Service
• Data logs to standard Microsoft SQL database for open but secure connectivity
• Deploy in any network configuration or in the cloud
• Built in web server for remote administration
• Multi-user password protected security
• Intuitive user interface
• Rapid configuration of multiple gateways
• Log data from virtually any data source
• Built-in intelligence that recognizes new data points
• Configurable polling and logging intervals
• Importing of historical trend data
• Event log for viewing messages, errors, and warnings to aid in troubleshooting
• Email notifications for downtime
• Export data to CSV for reporting or connect directly through Microsoft SQL Server reporting services add-in for SharePoint
The Bridge Data Manager offers a number of opportunities to collect and review data. This revolutionary solution is ideal for facility management, real estate property management, building commissioners, engineers, franchises and others. For example, at a grocery store, it can collect the data being monitored for the lighting sensors or refrigeration that’s in place. It can retrieve and store that data, making it more readily accessible using standard reporting tools. To get data to the Bridge Data Manager, clients can use QA Graphics’
Web Interface for JCI Metasys – The Web Interface for JCI Metasys is a web-based, software solution used to map user specified data from the Johnson Controls MSEA system to the Bridge Data Manager, eliminating the need for additional hardware. The application handles the entire JCI point configuration, MSEA login, MSEA data retrieval, and formatting of the returned data for consumption at the Bridge Data Manager.
Module for Niagara AX – The Module for Niagara AX is a licensed module file that works exclusively with a Niagara AX device, eliminating the need for additional hardware. This solution, similar to QA Graphics’
This product is offered at several price points to allow data logging needs to grow with an organization’s needs.
Lite Logger: 1 gateway with web service $500
Standard Logger: up to 5 gateways with web services $700
Pro Logger: Up to 10 gateways with web services $1,000
Expert Logger: Up to 25 gateways with web services $1,500
Enterprise Logger: Unlimited gateways with web services $2,500
To learn more, visit http://www.qagraphics.com/
About QA Graphics
QA Graphics is the leader in the building automation and green building industries, providing HVAC graphic development services, system graphics, floor plan graphics, and energy dashboards to help organizations educate occupants about building performance and sustainability. The company also specializes in interactive applications, 3D design and animation, mobile app development and other multimedia. Visit http://www.qagraphics.com to learn more.